Adebayor hearing — No extra banning! (Merged)

Re: Adebayor hearing thread

Numptyed said:
bluemanc said:
They have said that was for time wasting otherwise they couldn't have done what they've done.
It was nevilles 2nd offence ffs, why's he not been nailed.
The time wasting is bullshit he was in his own half and the Arse could of kicked of 20 seconds after scoring. Just bullshit.
It's a lie & a lie that watmore the ref & gill from the rags have used as a big stick. alomg with the lying bastard saying he didn't see the Ade/percy come together.

Re: TALKSHITE ON ADE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!

Blue Phil said:
i think the idea of a debate is that one person puts up one view and the other argues another view... would anyone listen if they were just licking city's arse?
Think i know how a debate works but cheers for enlightening me.
Posted incase anyone wanted to listen,i love a good debate myself!!!

Hang on here, im confused, it says on the OS that he has a two-match suspended sentence which will expire in December 2010. Does this mean that he will miss another 2 games?

BlueRoscoe said:
Hang on here, im confused, it says on the OS that he has a two-match suspended sentence which will expire in December 2010. Does this mean that he will miss another 2 games?

It's suspended until he does something similar again...

Blue Phil said:
i think the idea of a debate is that one person puts up one view and the other argues another view... would anyone listen if they were just licking city's arse?
Exactly. One minute Durham's 'on our side' the next he's totally against us.

What pissed me off was after a hard days work I get in the car just in time for the 5 o'clock news on Talkshite to hear i think it was the moose say that Ade has a 25k fine and a 2 match ban with a long enough pause to really really piss me off before he says it's suspended for 2 years.

Stopped listening ages ago you only have to listen to that arrogant coont Durham to reach for the dial

I suspected this is what would happen.

Good news. He's available, that's all that matters.

What a joke!!

I assume Gary Neille & Alex Ferguson will be getting the same punishment then.....!!??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.