Adebayor hearing — No extra banning! (Merged)

What is a SUSPENDED two match ban?

i understand that it is not a two match ban, and that he'll be able to face villa. can anyone shed any light onto this as i don't have clue what it is.

Re: Adebayor hearing thread

Didsbury Dave said:
I suspected this is what would happen.

Good news. He's available, that's all that matters.

Correct, don't understand why some are getting stressy about it. Neville got the same for his first offence, presumably the more recent one was after the expiry date for the suspension, so Ade needs to be sensible until Dec 2010, hardly a tough ask ?

So the suspended sentence only occurs if he gets into trouble for similar conduct i.e another fuckinghilarious celebration

Anything else like a red card, the suspension wouldnt be added to that?

Re: Suggest A Safe/P... Take celebration for Ade

If he scores at Villa, he should run 100 yards to the City fans and slide infront of us instead. Then, we should re-enact the Arsenal fans riot by throwing blue and white confetti at him, instead of stools.

Re: Suggest A Safe/P... Take celebration for Ade

It would be interesting to see what the FA would do if Ade scores at the Emirates, at the arsenal end, runs the entire length of the pitch, and slides in front of the City fans. No doubt a 2 match ban.

cleavers said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Correct, don't understand why some are getting stressy about it. Neville got the same for his first offence, presumably the more recent one was after the expiry date for the suspension, so Ade needs to be sensible until Dec 2010, hardly a tough ask ?

Yes but, every visiting/ away teams support will now be given free reign to goad him with whatever they like.

cleavers said:
Didsbury Dave said:

No problem with either stance here,but some people don't like liars & twats like gill & watmore who actually said he was going to to investigate BEFORE he'd even seen the refs report.
It's all a matter if you are happy being treated like shit or not, i ain't happy we have been made part of an agenda.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.