Adebayor hearing — No extra banning! (Merged)

Re: Adebayor hearing thread

dannybcity said:
Sam Eto's P45 said:
25 k fine and two match ban suspended ssn
you beat me to it dan and got the fine correct !!

No shame mate, Im quicker than an Adebayor celebratory run.
Ha ha how much is the fine per yard??? If you were a multi millionaire would you call it value for money?

Pleased that he doesn't miss any, but baffled why he was charged when Stanislaus, Neville, Van Persie did as much if not more,

Would love to hear an honest answer about the time wasting/already booked issue.

Emmanuel Adebayor has been fined £25,000 and given a suspended two match ban.
At a Regulatory Commission hearing today, Manchester City forward Emmanuel Adebayor was fined £25,000 and given a suspended two match ban.

Adebayor admitted a charge of improper conduct relating to his goal celebration during City’s match against Arsenal at the City of Manchester Stadium on 12 September.

In reaching its decision the Commission took into account his admission of the charge, public apology and the extremely provocative nature of the abuse he received. However, the Commission also stated that players have a responsibility to conduct themselves in a proper manner and that such celebrations are unacceptable and have the potential to cause a serious public order incident.

The two match ban was suspended until December 2010 and will be activated in the event of a similar breach of FA rules.

Re: ade gets away with it!

BlueMentalNurse said:
For me thats not getting away with it. Look what Neville got, thats getting away with it.
+1

Though in effect,the irony of Gary chuckle running up the wing after the derby,an act of silliness that's probably saved Ade a further ban-hasn't escaped me.

Let's move on now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.