Adebayor hearing — No extra banning! (Merged)

Re: Adebayor hearing thread

25 Grand !!! ????
People get less for carrying a knife.
Complete and utter farce. He got booked, didn't he?
I bet West Ham don't get fined that much for their crowd trouble vs Millwall.
I guess the racist old twats at the FA don't like to see a young black man earning so much.
We should apppeal, what he earns has got nothing to do with it, how come neville got 5 k fine a couple of seasons back?
I think deep down we all know why.
Disgraceful.

Glad he is available for aston villa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TimmyP said:
Emmanuel Adebayor has been fined £25,000 and given a suspended two match ban.
At a Regulatory Commission hearing today, Manchester City forward Emmanuel Adebayor was fined £25,000 and given a suspended two match ban.

Adebayor admitted a charge of improper conduct relating to his goal celebration during City’s match against Arsenal at the City of Manchester Stadium on 12 September.

In reaching its decision the Commission took into account his admission of the charge, public apology and the extremely provocative nature of the abuse he received. However, the Commission also stated that players have a responsibility to conduct themselves in a proper manner and that such celebrations are unacceptable and have the potential to cause a serious public order incident.

The two match ban was suspended until December 2010 and will be activated in the event of a similar breach of FA rules.
Clearly a deal was done.

25K fine 3 match ban a yellow card and 2 match suspended sentence not bad for 90 mins must be a record

What's the thinking behind the suspended sentence running until Dec 2010?
Why wouldn't it be 12 months or until the end of the season?

Basically he's got to take every racist, disgusting slur against him or his dead Father and his Mother until December 2010 or
a) Join the rags
b) Not score again
c) turn white

Fucking liberty.
We REALLY have to stick it up everyone else now, as we ARE getting worse treatment than others.
Wonder what will happen to the Forest lad who charged at the Derby fans with the corner flag - death sentence?

What Ade earns has sweet fuck all to do with it, i am glad Monty is getting the FA Watch up and running the fa are continually tripping over themselves they are a joke, i for one am disgusted at this punishment he didnt even leave the fucking pitch whereas old ugly twat neville wasnt even fucking playing............ feel a bit better now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.