Adebayor hearing — No extra banning! (Merged)

Re: Adebayor hearing thread

Link
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary/NewsAndFeatures/2009/AdebayorCelebrationDecision.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary ... ision.aspx</a>

Love to hear how they can justify this against the none punishments handed out to GN and RvP. I think that they had backed themselves into a corner with Whatmore's rantings.

Prestwich_Blue said:
That'll do. Everyone comes out of that as well as could be expected.

I disagree, its fuckin disgusting, them two **** from the swamp got a slap on the wrist and thats even with the goat feeder on a suspended for the same action. and just because pogoing goons behave like fuckin southern shithouses, ady gets a ban.....it fuckin stinks the FA are the biggest bunch of spineless twats iv'e ever known

EddH said:
might be a bit of a gimpy question,but what is a suspended 2 match ban? we can choose the dates he is banned, or if he does it again he is banned for 2 matches?

On a lighter note : - http://www.activegamez.com/games/8356/bad-adebayor.html

I did just slide 215.28m with a best total score of 603.73m !!!

If he is naughty again he'll automatically get a 2 match ban.

0103 said:
Pleased that he doesn't miss any, but baffled why he was charged when Stanislaus, Neville, Van Persie did as much if not more,

Would love to hear an honest answer about the time wasting/already booked issue.

Me to. RVP's was worse as he directed foul and abusive language at people but hasn't had as severe a punishment as Ade.

Fucking joke that mob at the FA.

F.A. = Fucking Arseholes

Club view from the OS....

Emmanuel Adebayor has avoided a Football Association ban for his goal celebration against Arsenal.

The Blues top scorer has instead been fined £25,000 and handed a two-match suspended sentence which will expire in December 2010.

The FA reached their verdict after a three and a half hour hearing in London this afternoon.

City boss Mark Hughes was delighted with the conclusion.

“There has been a lot said and written about Emmanuel’s goal celebration. We are just glad to put it all behind us now and I am relieved he will be able to play at Aston Villa on Monday night,” he declared.

“Manu was in great form before his suspension and having him available again is a huge boost to us.”

Ricster said:
0103 said:
Pleased that he doesn't miss any, but baffled why he was charged when Stanislaus, Neville, Van Persie did as much if not more,

Would love to hear an honest answer about the time wasting/already booked issue.

Me to. RVP's was worse as he directed foul and abusive language at people but hasn't had as severe a punishment as Ade.

Fucking joke that mob at the FA.

F.A. = Fucking Arseholes

Agreed, the F.A. are so corrupt it's untrue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.