Adebayor (merged)

Bergkamp said:
Shaw86 said:
The Arse would rather break even than spend any money. They will spend 8 - 10 mil tops.

We're currently in profit this year so no need to use this cash to break even and have lodged interests in Bassong, Taylor (nothing will happen with either), Serdar Tasci, Blaise Matuidi, Gokhan Inler, Ever Banega, Chamakh and a few others.

Whether we get any of them is another story though!

We also have on the transfer list:
Toure, Senderos, Silvestre and shock horror... Abou Diaby.

So looks like we're trying to recycle our defensive side more than anything else.

Sticking with a n english theme then (:

And my arse diaby is on your transfer list.

svennis pennis said:
Bergkamp said:
Shaw86 said:
The Arse would rather break even than spend any money. They will spend 8 - 10 mil tops.

We're currently in profit this year so no need to use this cash to break even and have lodged interests in Bassong, Taylor (nothing will happen with either), Serdar Tasci, Blaise Matuidi, Gokhan Inler, Ever Banega, Chamakh and a few others.

So looks like we're trying to recycle our defensive side more than anything else.

Diaby?? He looks a real player. Why are you keeping Eboue? He is fucking cack!

Oh yeah... Eboue is on that list too. Thought I missed one out!!

Diaby is really hit and miss. He won't be sold as he got wind of being sold and started training 2 weeks before anyone else. He's just too injury prone and dwells on the ball far too much and misplaces too many passes.

Bergkamp said:
Arsenal_dj said:
We sang his song every game!! maybe not with as much love in our voices as the previous seasons but that was due to the way he conducteds himself in the Milan saga

I'm a season ticket holder and part of Red Action so no we didn't.

Unless you mean "Greedybayor, Greedybayor, we offered him 60 K, but the c*nt wants more".
well unless i was singing on my own we sung him at Every home match!! i admit at the begginging especially Emirates cup there was growns! where do u sit?

Bergkamp said:
Shaw86 said:

Why would you sell Diaby? Whenever I've seen him play he has looked a quality player. Wouldn't mind him at City.

I didn't know we had created an Arsenal sub forum?

If you can read, read this...if not ask your mum what it means.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/robertpeston/2009/07/ive_obtained_a_copy_of.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters ... py_of.html</a>

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Bergkamp said:
Shaw86 said:

Sticking with a n english theme then (:

And my arse diaby is on your transfer list.

Not saying we're gonna buy all of them! Just lodged interests in them... oh in Gary Cahill too.

We're gonna promote some kids from the youth ranks too.

As for Diaby... I was just as shocked as you when I had heard.

svennis pennis said:
He looks like he has incredible instinct though. The goal against Villareal was unbelievable this season. He will get those chances at City next season and if he 'only' manages 24 I reckon I will survive.

The goals against Tottenham and Newcastle were instinctive too. But Peter Crouch has got incredible instinct too. Who cares if someone scores an instinctive goals twice a season? I'd much rather Frank Lampards consistancy.

svennis pennis said:
As for Chamakh, he looks decent, nothing more. Im sure you will win the battle with Sunderland and Fulham to sign him.

Says the guy who is singing the praises of a striker Arsenal were competing with West Ham for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.