Adebayor (merged)

Despite what Arsenal fans want to tell you, Adebayor is a very good player. He is not in the Eto'o league but I suppose only Torres and Villa are in his bracket. I think this is a deal that benefits both parties.

You're now only a couple of players away from challenging for the title.

Bergkamp said:
Now we just need rid of Toure who isn't half the man he was 2 years ago.

THANK YOU. I have been saying this for ages, Kolo Toure. Is wank. Maybe now people here will realise that and stop jacking it over him.

The only concern I have now is that we will be giving Arsenal (our top four competitors) monies amounting to £25,000,000 and this can only add to their power to spend in the transfer market and strengthen. Does anyone hold this same fear? Wenger is very good at getting unproven talent and moulding them into established premiership class players.

It's hard to discount Arsenal when they've Arshavin, RVP, Nasri, Fabregas, Walcott, Sagna and Clichy around

C_T_I_D said:
The only concern I have now is that we will be giving Arsenal (our top four competitors) monies amounting to £25,000,000 and this can only add to their power to spend in the transfer market and strengthen. Does anyone hold this same fear? Wenger is very good at getting unproven talent and moulding them into established premiership class players.

He'll only buy that Chamakh guy, and from what I've seen of him he's not up to much...

Bergkamp said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Bergkamp said:
Danny St.helens CTID said:
bergkamp

welcome mae, by the way are you worried little city may be a top 4 challenger next year?

Don't think there's any "may" about it...

However, I think it "may" take your team a good 2-3 months to gel together so you may have to be patient for max another year. If they gel straight away then you're definitely gonna be right up there.

Like I explained in another post; I am quietly confident that it won't be us you'll be kicking out of the top 4.

I'd rather knock chelsea out or obviously the rags instead of you lot, but I do think that you will be the team we'll be aiming for mate

Welcome to the board

As for Adebayor. He either works hard and earns his place or he fucks off

Thanks for the welcome to you and all the others. Papers always write us off and pick on us to be out of the top 4 every season so I don't blame you guys for aiming for us especially since we had a poo season last year... but to be fair we were a team in turmoil. Half the squad was p*ssed at Ade earning more than them, the other half p*ssed at Gallas as the captain etc. Both of those have now been resolved. Now we just need rid of Toure who isn't half the man he was 2 years ago.

As for Adebayor... Sing Adebayors name and he will perform. He lives off the fans.

We sang his song every game!! maybe not with as much love in our voices as the previous seasons but that was due to the way he conducteds himself in the Milan saga

Project Rain said:
Bergkamp said:
Now we just need rid of Toure who isn't half the man he was 2 years ago.

THANK YOU. I have been saying this for ages, Kolo Toure. Is wank. Maybe now people here will realise that and stop jacking it over him.

His positioning is suspect and he uses his pace to get out of trouble all the time making it look like he's just committed a "fantastic" challenge... he wouldn't need to commit that challenge if he was in the right position in the first place!

Since he got Maleria from the last ACN; he's lost some of his pace and stamina and can no longer rely on his pace as much.

He was immense next to Sol because Sol used to tell him where to go. To be fair next to a real leader like John Terry; he'll probably be immense again. But he's not bright enough to be a top defender by himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.