Adebayor (merged)

Looks like Ade may well have had his medical, I was skeptical but it looks like it's moving quickly.

the--dud said:
He'll only buy that Chamakh guy, and from what I've seen of him he's not up to much...

I disagree. His all round game looks better than Ade's.

You've got yourself a good striker but you shouldn't get carried away. Any decent striker would of got 30 goals for Arsenal in 07/08. We were creating about ten clear chances a game. All my mates are adamant that he should have at least scored 40.

The worst thing about Ade is that he doesn't have a brain. He is the thickest players ever to have worn the Arsenal shirt.

Bergkamp said:
Project Rain said:
Bergkamp said:
Now we just need rid of Toure who isn't half the man he was 2 years ago.

THANK YOU. I have been saying this for ages, Kolo Toure. Is wank. Maybe now people here will realise that and stop jacking it over him.

His positioning is suspect and he uses his pace to get out of trouble all the time making it look like he's just committed a "fantastic" challenge... he wouldn't need to commit that challenge if he was in the right position in the first place!

Since he got Maleria from the last ACN; he's lost some of his pace and stamina and can no longer rely on his pace as much.

He was immense next to Sol because Sol used to tell him where to go. To be fair next to a real leader like John Terry; he'll probably be immense again. But he's not bright enough to be a top defender by himself.

No one can doubt my love for Toure! but i have to admit since his bout of Maleria he has been a shdow of himself, i would never sell his as i still fell he can regain his for!! next to a comanding CB he can thrive again

Chance said:
the--dud said:
He'll only buy that Chamakh guy, and from what I've seen of him he's not up to much...

You've got yourself a good striker but you shouldn't get carried away. Any decent striker would of got 30 goals for Arsenal in 07/08. We were creating about ten clear chances a game. All my mates are adamant that he should have at least scored 40.

The worst thing about Ade is that he doesn't have a brain. He is the thickest players ever to have worn the Arsenal shirt.

He looks like he has incredible instinct though. The goal against Villareal was unbelievable this season. He will get those chances at City next season and if he 'only' manages 24 I reckon I will survive.

As for Chamakh, he looks decent, nothing more. Im sure you will win the battle with Sunderland and Fulham to sign him.

Shaw86 said:
The Arse would rather break even than spend any money. They will spend 8 - 10 mil tops.

We're currently in profit this year so no need to use this cash to break even and have lodged interests in Bassong, Taylor (nothing will happen with either), Serdar Tasci, Blaise Matuidi, Gokhan Inler, Ever Banega, Chamakh and a few others.

Whether we get any of them is another story though!

We also have on the transfer list:
Toure, Senderos, Silvestre and shock horror... Abou Diaby.

So looks like we're trying to recycle our defensive side more than anything else.

Bergkamp said:
Shaw86 said:
The Arse would rather break even than spend any money. They will spend 8 - 10 mil tops.

We're currently in profit this year so no need to use this cash to break even and have lodged interests in Bassong, Taylor (nothing will happen with either), Serdar Tasci, Blaise Matuidi, Gokhan Inler, Ever Banega, Chamakh and a few others.

So looks like we're trying to recycle our defensive side more than anything else.

Diaby is better than Denilson

Bergkamp said:
Shaw86 said:

Diaby?? He looks a real player. Why are you keeping Eboue? He is fucking cack!

Arsenal_dj said:
We sang his song every game!! maybe not with as much love in our voices as the previous seasons but that was due to the way he conducteds himself in the Milan saga

I'm a season ticket holder and part of Red Action so no we didn't.

Unless you mean "Greedybayor, Greedybayor, we offered him 60 K, but the c*nt wants more".

Chance said:
the--dud said:

To be fair we create chance upon chance too but basically played the entire season without a striker and hardly an away win for the best part of the year (and still finished 5th highest scorers)

I can see him getting 20 league goals and if he does that then he's worth the money.

Bergkamp said:
Shaw86 said:

Matuidi is all but a done deal from inside as this Ade deal is!

Toure & Diaby will not be sold!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.