Adebayor (merged)

jellert said:
goonerfan said:
Doyaldinho said:
goonerfan said:
Ah leave it out NWJoe you bar steward, just as I was being philosophical about losing adebayor you go and point how how good he can be ;)

Should be interesting to see what Wenger does if this deal goes through. Reckon he'll splash the cash?
He needs to, doesn't he! It's only good for us all to have more competition and good football, lets hope the city threat gets our board spending and arsene out there findin areplacement!
good luck with it city, your lot are always proper fans, now it looks like you finally got a side to match, now that seems just. all the best!

If he don't spend it they will be mid-table this season
Rubbish. They've a young team, and have just signed Arshavin. Eduardo will be back - he missed most of last season.

They need their central defensive buy to work out, and they may need to go out and buy a replacement for Adebayor. No radical changes required, but Wenger seems to have been making a principle about relying on his Academy alone to build the team. Those young players would be better off if they had a good Keeper, and Central defender behind them.

If we are going to SA tomorrow surely we should hear the conclusion of this tonight? Correct me if I'm wrong here...only just came online after a day of slightly more than moderate drinking.....

goonerfan said:
Doyaldinho said:
goonerfan said:
Ah leave it out NWJoe you bar steward, just as I was being philosophical about losing adebayor you go and point how how good he can be ;)

Should be interesting to see what Wenger does if this deal goes through. Reckon he'll splash the cash?
He needs to, doesn't he! It's only good for us all to have more competition and good football, lets hope the city threat gets our board spending and arsene out there findin areplacement!
good luck with it city, your lot are always proper fans, now it looks like you finally got a side to match, now that seems just. all the best!
I was reading that Wenger has three players lined up for what he gets for Ade. Impressive how he gets value for money. I hope the gooners are up to their own standards because they are great to watch. Personally I hope Manuel & the bin dippers drop like a stone

Is the work permit likely to be an issue as Togo have dropped significantly this year and the 2 year average would probably be in the late 70's, or does the fact he has been a regualr in the same league remove the standard international requirement for non EU Players?

Can I just ask three questions so as to be clear about this Adebayor transfer:-

1) have we made an offer to Arsenal ?
2) If yes, how much ?
3) Has he already undergone a medical with us ?

sam221985 said:
If we are going to SA tomorrow surely we should hear the conclusion of this tonight? Correct me if I'm wrong here...only just came online after a day of slightly more than moderate drinking.....

Sorry mate nowhere near a done deal, the medical info has been passed on to city so background checks can be done(which we did today), clubs have not yet agreed a fee, personal terms not done, might get done tomorrow all hinges on Work Permit at the mo.

Tez Tosterone said:
Can I just ask three questions so as to be clear about this Adebayor transfer:-

1) have we made an offer to Arsenal ?
2) If yes, how much ?
3) Has he already undergone a medical with us ?

No
No
No

I assume that if it's got this far Adebayor is Ok in principal with the move?

If so, looks like it could happen very quickly. It's moved unbelievably quickly as it is - unless there has been a lot of work done behind the scenes which was kept quiet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.