Adebayor (merged)

stu9488 said:
sam221985 said:
If we are going to SA tomorrow surely we should hear the conclusion of this tonight? Correct me if I'm wrong here...only just came online after a day of slightly more than moderate drinking.....

Sorry mate nowhere near a done deal, the medical info has been passed on to city so background checks can be done(which we did today), clubs have not yet agreed a fee, personal terms not done, might get done tomorrow all hinges on Work Permit at the mo.

Shirley, the permit thing suggests to me that matters are at a very advanced stage. Why would they bother arranging a hearing as a matter of urgency unless a fee and personal terms had already been agreed? I get the impression that everyone is in a hurry on this one. They want him on the SA trip so they can start their merchandising with an African player.

NB Some of the Gooners are suggesting that Adebayor is lazier than Berbaflop. Any thoughts on this? .

Why go through all the paper work and effort if they cant get a work permit? It works that way not deal first then permit im afraid.

Well from what Ive seen of the medical info today it looks like A) hes in good shape B) we only get medical background info if a full Medical is on the way (usualy)

stu9488 said:
Why go through all the paper work and effort if they cant get a work permit? It works that way not deal first then permit im afraid.

Although you may be right in this instance, transfers often work the other way round.

Look at Christian Benitez to Brum and Rodellega to Wigan. The fees were agreed, as were the contracts and then the work permits were applied for. Same when we signed Benjani. In my opinion we are much further than you suggest but its just my opinion.

stu9488 said:

Fair point but numerous teams have signed players subject to a work permit so why would this one be any different?

Ntini77 said:
Hmm surely this means the end of at least two of Bojinov, Bellamy & Caicedo.

Feel abit sorry for bojinov we not really seen him play but we cant keep waiting

for the other 2 they have no chance if we get adebayor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.