Adebayor (merged)

lol sorry for changing subject a second but is anybody going to coms for free this saturday to watch us VS Orlando Pirates on the big screen?

PS Im not directly involved in Medicals, more Fitness and rehab from injuries. We help out with analysis of data thought when medicals are going through.

lee-mcfc said:
lol sorry for changing subject a second but is anybody going to coms for free this saturday to watch us VS Orlando Pirates on the big screen?

I had thought about it. I take it we're not on TV anywhere?

stu9488 said:
PS Im not directly involved in Medicals, more Fitness and rehab from injuries. We help out with analysis of data thought when medicals are going through.

Would you be offended if I suggested you were quite possibly full of shit and a WUM?

Just curious...

Dillon said:
lee-mcfc said:

I had thought about it. I take it we're not on TV anywhere?

ermmm not sure mate but it will be streamed live on the OS

Pughie said:
lee-mcfc said:

im going i'll have "Pughie 18" on the back of my new home shirt :)

haha ill look out for you "pughie 18" lol messing :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.