Adebayor (merged)

Guardian reckon he's asked for permission to sleep on it before deciding what to do as he's worried how people will perceive the move in Africa

Bluemoon115 said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Guardian reckon he's asked for permission to sleep on it before deciding what to do as he's worried how people will perceive the move in Africa

I think we can pretty much rule out that scenario then.
That was yesterday, this is tomorrow :)

sleep on it? there taking the piss right if they offered me that money i'd be doing the medical myself come adebayor dont be silly and sign

city-adam said:
sleep on it? there taking the piss right if they offered me that money i'd be doing the medical myself come adebayor dont be silly and sign

The Guardian is getting way out of hand for this shit. Last week they said Tevez would go to Chelsea. Then they wrote a preachy sermon about how City can't really attract the best but maybe in five years time, we would be able to. They've been at the crack pipe again.

2bluegp said:
Mental_blue said:
5Live reporting that he has passed a medical and just awaiting work permit
i didnt know that you need a work permit to move from london to manchester, john terry's must be in the post!

You need to renew your permit if you change your employers.

I can see this work permit thing becoming the new "Is Jo cup-tied"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.