Adebayor (merged)

Pam said:
city-adam said:
sleep on it? there taking the piss right if they offered me that money i'd be doing the medical myself come adebayor dont be silly and sign

The Guardian is getting way out of hand for this shit. Last week they said Tevez would go to Chelsea.

The Guardian are a bunch of organic bean eating toff supporting independant opinion hating twatazoids!

I honestly don't know how I got by so long in life without that word.

Bluemoon115 said:
2bluegp said:
Mental_blue said:
5Live reporting that he has passed a medical and just awaiting work permit
i didnt know that you need a work permit to move from london to manchester, john terry's must be in the post!

You need to renew your permit if you change your employers.

I can see this work permit thing becoming the new "Is Jo cup-tied"

Why'd you have to say it they will use it now

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Bluemoon115 said:
2bluegp said:
Mental_blue said:
5Live reporting that he has passed a medical and just awaiting work permit
i didnt know that you need a work permit to move from london to manchester, john terry's must be in the post!

You need to renew your permit if you change your employers.

I can see this work permit thing becoming the new "Is Jo cup-tied"

Why'd you have to say it they will use it now

Because that way it might push one of the older ones out for good.

Bluemoon115 said:
Pam said:
city-adam said:
sleep on it? there taking the piss right if they offered me that money i'd be doing the medical myself come adebayor dont be silly and sign

The Guardian is getting way out of hand for this shit. Last week they said Tevez would go to Chelsea.

The Guardian are a bunch of organic bean eating toff supporting independant opinion hating twatazoids!

I honestly don't know how I got by so long in life without that word.

Amen, brother.

This is who we're getting

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06GBPZlmvjM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06GBPZlmvjM</a>

Shooter 83 said:
mlsTay said:
omg wan buy how many strikers ?
Mark can control or no?
formation 0-0-10?

Obviously 4 are going to be sold.

And it doesn't really matter if they're not sold.Although I'm sure they will ship a few out.

Brucie Bonus said:
I love all these fans from other clubs who aren't worried about City.

they really aren't worried. that's why they go to the trouble of setting up an account and logging in. just to tell us. they're not worried. no really, they're not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.