Adebayor (merged)

Sad and depraved spending most of your time on one ( LOL ) but two.

These foreigners who come on and tell us why we will never be an Arsenal or a Chelsea etc really need to spend more time in the company of people who enjoy other activities in the bedroom.

Ajay said:
wrongun73 said:
coops said:
Just heard on the radio he has had a medical and will sign today after he receives a work permit is this correct?
think the mail reported him as having a medical yesterday but dont know how true it is

I would say they are very accurate in what they say.
hope so mate, lets get it done and get him on the plane with the lads. ;]

All I know is since the signing I havent been able to take the smile off my face. My mum asked my why am I so happy today ....It was sheare delight to kick every rags ass at work today. Just an amazing feeling.

Cheers everyone

C.T.I.D

wrongun73 said:
Ajay said:
wrongun73 said:
coops said:
Just heard on the radio he has had a medical and will sign today after he receives a work permit is this correct?
think the mail reported him as having a medical yesterday but dont know how true it is

I would say they are very accurate in what they say.
hope so mate, lets get it done and get him on the plane with the lads. ;]

lol I thaught this was for Tevez.. lol been awake pretty long but I feel Adebayor is pretty much a done deal.

Emmanuel Adebayor close to £25m move to Manchester City

Mark Hughes is expected to take his spending in the last 12 months through the £200 million barrier when he completes a deal for Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor.

The Togo international has undergone a medical and City were last night close to finalising a £25 million deal with Arsenal.

Hughes said: "It's well-documented that we moved away from Samuel Eto'o," said Hughes. "And there are ongoing discussions with Arsenal.

"I think players understand what we're trying to do here and that it's very exciting. The fact we've brought in Carlos Tevez - one of the best strikers in the world - helps our case.

"I'm sure his signing will help us bring further top-class players to the club."

Emmanuel Adebayor close to £25m move to Manchester CityBy David McDonnell 15/07/2009

Mark Hughes is expected to take his spending in the last 12 months through the £200 million barrier when he completes a deal for Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor.

The Togo international has undergone a medical and City were last night close to finalising a £25 million deal with Arsenal.

Hughes said: "It's well-documented that we moved away from Samuel Eto'o," said Hughes. "And there are ongoing discussions with Arsenal.

"I think players understand what we're trying to do here and that it's very exciting. The fact we've brought in Carlos Tevez - one of the best strikers in the world - helps our case.

"I'm sure his signing will help us bring further top-class players to the club."

Advertisement - article continues below »

He still hopes to add John Terry to his stable of stars but Chelsea believe they have persuaded their striker to stay at Stamford Bridge .

While Chelsea were unwilling to match City’s terms, the Blues board expect Terry to accept the £25,000 per week increase they have proposed to make the centre-half the best-paid player at the club.

New boss Carlo Ancelotti has also involved Terry in all the significant training ground discussions since he returned to Cobham on Thursday, seeking to make the captain understand he is integral to his plans.

jellert said:

It's not as much as that, is it ?

Zab 6
Vince 6
SWP 9
TBH 5
Jo 19
Robbie 32
De Jong 18
Bellamy 10
Bridge 12
Given 8
RSC 18
Barry 12
Carlos 26

181 mil so Ade will take us over 200.

(don't think i've missed any......)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.