Adebayor (merged)

Re: SSN NOW

MonsallBlue said:
Is this the Eto'o plan B? African player

NO bid made but both clubs are "talking aboout the move". Seems to me this is in a very early stage and I find it strange that it's been let out into the media... Could this be on purpose to make sure Eto'o/Barca hear about it? You can imagine now that Barca and the player are in a flap and phooning Cook every five mins to try and rescue this deal. Just my thoughts on it anyway.

Re: Adebayor

bluemoon1078 said:
I'd be happy with him, another improvement to the squad and when on form not too many better in this league.

The fact that he knows the prem and concerns over how many games RSC may play due to his injury record make this a good proposition imho

Agreed would defo be an improvement and the change would probably be good for him, cant see this one happening to be honest but RSC will require backup in form of a target man!

As I said earlier, sounds like the African player plan "B"
Just imagine a taxi pulling up on wednesday at the airport Adebayor, Tevez and Terry jumping out to get on plane to SA. :)

not my fault! said:
MonsallBlue said:

NO bid made but both clubs are "talking aboout the move". Seems to me this is in a very early stage and I find it strange that it's been let out into the media... Could this be on purpose to make sure Eto'o/Barca hear about it? You can imagine now that Barca and the player are in a flap and phooning Cook every five mins to try and rescue this deal. Just my thoughts on it anyway.

Agree, it's strange that this one has leaked so swiftly. Mind you, that might be at the Arsenal end, or Adebayor's agent trying to spark the interest of others.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Citycitytid said:
not a chance will we sign Adebayor simple reason....BOJ and Bellamy

Are you on medication?
I would take him in a heartbeat.
Blues on here need a reality check if they think he isn't good enough.

Adebayor is better than anything we've got, would be an immense signing.

not my fault! said:
MonsallBlue said:

I can imagine that there in panic stations over there now haha. Well dont fuck about next time Barca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.