Adebayor (merged)

Re: Adebayor

Ricster said:
We've just loaned a player to Everton who has a similar style and obviously a style that MH isn't after.

You can't compare Jo to Abebayor. Adebayor is a premiership proven goal scorer who have been he years and proved he can get his team 15 - 25 goal P/S. whats jo done scored 5 in 12 for everton last year and 2 of them we penaltys. Not even in the same league.

coimbatore blue said:
He is better than all our current strikers but be prepared to see him miss some absolute sitters.

I agree, and its frustrating at times to watch him play for another team and do it! If he joined us then I'd be bald in a short amount of time I think. TBF though we were linked with him way before he signed for the Gooners so....

I'm not being funny or nothing, but this guy is lazy and doesn't seem to give a shit most of the time he's playing. If he doesn't give a shit for a team who are top 4, how is he going to give a shit for us?

I can see peoples point, this one doesn't make as much sense as the others, if RSC hadn't have happened then this would be a definite. That's why it could be to spark Barca into action.... Either way hes a great player and alongside Robby and Tevez 20 goals is definitely in him..

We just need a bid on Gerrard or Torres now to complete the set, although Gerrard has signed new deal last week that would be foolish lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.