Adebayor (merged)

Re: Adebayor

Biggsy1 said:
bluemoon1078 said:
I'd be happy with him, another improvement to the squad and when on form not too many better in this league.

The fact that he knows the prem and concerns over how many games RSC may play due to his injury record make this a good proposition imho

Agreed would defo be an improvement and the change would probably be good for him, cant see this one happening to be honest but RSC will require backup in form of a target man!

Why can't you see this one happening may I ask? Do you sit and look up at the moon each night and say you can't see the dawn happening simply as it hasn't happened yet?

The mods were far too fast merging the extra four threads from the excitable into the single existing thread. My gran hadn't quite grasped how to suck eggs before they went! ;-)

id love adebayor hes a right character! Hes gangly and awkward but he still scores plenty of goals.

I doubt we'd head that way but imagine RSC and Adebayor getting on the end of Petrov's crosses. If we could get a right winger who could cross too we'd have a great tactic for away games.

Re: Adebayor!

Brilliant news Adebayor is exactly the person that can get you goals fro any angle!! Will be brilliant at away games.

Chill guys he hasnt signed yet, power wanking shouldnt start yet, we know weve been burnt in the past week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.