Adebayor (merged)

Pollerz is embarrassing.

Pollerz said:
Oh and btw.. did you enjoy that robinho goal at comms or are u an armchair supporter? either way im sure u saw it..

also most city fans arnt sad enuf to go on arsenal mania and shout there gobs off.. you fairys down south are touchy about jelousy and such aint cha..

You make me squirm, just leave the arguing to people who can string a sentence together yeah?

lee-mcfc said:
]
lol i know mate i said i went onto bbc sport first lol was just checking if was true.
lol my bad, saw medical and went for the article. So much work on today but still have to check this site :( lol

The reason i know Bergkamp is not a gooner is because he is chatting shit about his season ticket! And the pure bum licking he is giving you guys is discusting, face it i have done nothing wrong but you just like other fans to wank over your squad like you do, and because i dont im not allowed to post on here PATHETIC

Ade... Tevez

RVP.... Arshavin

DONT MAKE ME FUCKING LAUGH!!!

Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob said:
Pollerz is embarrassing.

Pollerz said:
Oh and btw.. did you enjoy that robinho goal at comms or are u an armchair supporter? either way im sure u saw it..

also most city fans arnt sad enuf to go on arsenal mania and shout there gobs off.. you fairys down south are touchy about jelousy and such aint cha..

You make me squirm, just leave the arguing to people who can string a sentence together yeah?
This.

UAEking said:
Can anyone please tell me what are they going to do in Abu Dhabi, will they sign for people?

MEN had this to say on their visit to Abu Dhabi:

Adebayor could, if the deal is finalised today take a later flight to Abu Dhabi to join up with manager Mark Hughes, Stevie Ireland and new signings Gareth Barry, Roque Santa Cruz and Carlos Tevez for Friday's new kit unveiling.

chazmcfc said:
Who exactly will be dealing with these negotiations now Cooky and Hughes have jetted off to SA ?

Well, Im not fully aware of who has actually left yet (has Cook gone, Khaldoun is likely to be out there anyway if Garry has other things to attend to) if they have all gone then possibly Brian Marwood will tie things up.

Arsenal_dj said:
The reason i know Bergkamp is not a gooner is because he is chatting shit about his season ticket! And the pure bum licking he is giving you guys is discusting, face it i have done nothing wrong but you just like other fans to wank over your squad like you do, and because i dont im not allowed to post on here PATHETIC

Ade... Tevez

RVP.... Arshavin

you really do need to fuck off

Dobsy87 said:
Bergkamp said:
Now all you'll need is a midfielder that can score from 80 yards?? That's all I think you'll be missing!

You never know, Alonso could be leaving liverpool . . . lol.

I'm honestly not sure about Adebayor. He's top quality but obviously has an attitude, which we have enough of as it is. This seems to be a signing more dictated by getting in a big name african player than by getting in the right player. He'll start, which means we'll have spent £18 million on RSC for him to be a substitute.

Think it was more because he thought he deserved more respect from the fans and more because he thought he could be lazy due to lack of competition.

Arsenal_dj said:

Ade... Tevez

RVP.... Arshavin

just for you cockney boi.

WOOOT BLUD WOOOT BLUD DID I ARKZZZZ YOU NO DID I ARKKZZZ YOU NO BLUD. MY MAN WILL SHANK YOU DOWN POP POP BIZZLE.

haha cockneys are proper nawty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.