Adebayor (merged)

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
mancityscot said:
Lescott seems to have died down a tad. I think either kompany or onuoha fits the bill well enough.

Dont worry about Lescott, Im sure he will be here when the time is right which hopefully will be soon.

So if you get Lescott as well as Ade + everyone else you've already signed: you'll have a goal scoring threat from long balls, passing to feet, counter attacking, crosses in the box, free kicks, set peices...

I guess Lescott adds to the set peices part... but you have enough that can score them anyway!

Now all you'll need is a midfielder that can score from 80 yards?? That's all I think you'll be missing!

BibbyBlue85 said:
Even if Ade had missed the plane, If he flies tonight he will still be there in time for the first game! Im guessing we have something lined up for him as if/when he signs he will do the interviews on mcfc.co.uk and stuff

Aren't the squad supposed to be stopping off in Abu Dhabi en route to do some PR, Photo ops, shirt signings etc ? Plenty of time for him to catch up with them in S/A yet.

I believe that that is th plan. Says so on the back page of todays MEN.

BibbyBlue85 said:
Even if Ade had missed the plane, If he flies tonight he will still be there in time for the first game! Im guessing we have something lined up for him as if/when he signs he will do the interviews on mcfc.co.uk and stuff

Aren't the squad supposed to be stopping off in Abu Dhabi en route to do some PR, Photo ops, shirt signings etc ? Plenty of time for him to catch up with them in S/A yet.

Oi get your hands of my f*cking bike ;) Yeah mate they are going to Abu Dhabi for all those shananigans (sp?)

BibbyBlue85 said:
lee-mcfc said:
have i missed something i'v only just got and went onto bbc sport and its saying adebayor has passed his medical but its not on ssn?

it this true or?

sorry if this has been answered before but i'v only just got up so i dont have no clue lol.

thanks

It seems to be true mate. A guy on here said Ade was having his medical at 10:30pm last night and then it broke on Radio5 Live at around 12am that he had passed. We are just waiting on the work permit now mate

thanks a lot mate :)

Bergkamp said:
Now all you'll need is a midfielder that can score from 80 yards?? That's all I think you'll be missing!

You never know, Alonso could be leaving liverpool . . . lol.

I'm honestly not sure about Adebayor. He's top quality but obviously has an attitude, which we have enough of as it is. This seems to be a signing more dictated by getting in a big name african player than by getting in the right player. He'll start, which means we'll have spent £18 million on RSC for him to be a substitute.

blueboyforever said:
Oh really? Bollocks.
WTF is up with u just what i heard so i posted it[/quote]

Wow mate, how to pull a negative from a post that was intended as oh bollocks, he is not on the plane then.

dom said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

I believe that that is th plan. Says so on the back page of todays MEN.

We dont fly out to SA until tomorrow night. Abu Dhabi today and tomorrow then off to the pre season over there. Be interesting to see what happens today and tomorrow with signings.... Will Terry fly to America? Will Ade fly out with him on Thursday? Interesting time for us blues regardless.

stavros said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA-DuGGCf68&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA-DuGGC ... re=related</a>
you mean like this one !

Haha yes exactly like that one. Every video ive seen of him is funny. He certainly has charisma. His singing is the best along with the 2unlimited dance

Bergkamp said:

Well thats usually where Stevie Ireland releases the ball from before setting off on his run for the finish so maybe we have it all covered eh ? ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.