Adebayor (merged)

Bergkamp said:
blueblood007 said:
Arsenal_dj said:
The reason i know Bergkamp is not a gooner is because he is chatting shit about his season ticket! And the pure bum licking he is giving you guys is discusting, face it i have done nothing wrong but you just like other fans to wank over your squad like you do, and because i dont im not allowed to post on here PATHETIC

Ade... Tevez

RVP.... Arshavin

DONT MAKE ME FUCKING LAUGH!!!

you really do need to fuck off

Just put him in your ignore list. I'm not even gonna try and convince I have a season ticket. I strongly believe he's too young to afford one.

How can you not even know the colour of the Quadrent you sit in LOL i garantee im older than you traiter boy!!

Cheshire Blue said:
it was a massive slip up by sky sports.

Look on the OS only shows what we have seen already. No papers have the image, but it was the SSN camera panning out.

Club arnt too chuffed I believe!

Must have missed this ^^^ whats it all about?
Also why do people think this is a good signing? We were after Eto'o and now Adebayor and I just cant help thinking we are getting the lesser play and we seem happy with that. No doubt he scores goals but for some reason I'm not excited by this player... Someone please change my mind and get me excited! I want Terry more than any other player at present, to me that would be a huge signing.

wrongun73 said:
didi barlow said:
This article posted on the gunnerblog.com.....seems rather fair and an interesting insight into the player. That Football Focus interview ceratinly was a bit much.

However, Arsenal fans can be rather annoying. A lot of my good friends are Gunners and they feel they have this divine right to play attractive football to the point of being somewhat snobbish. The whole "Invincibles" thing drove me mad and there is a sense of entitlement that I think filters down to the players.
short memories, remember the days when every set of fans would sing boring boring arsenal?
not that long ago

Most of our Internet Fans and JCLs are either too young to remember that or supported us after that period.

The whole thing with the "pretty football"; Well we have won f*ck all and have nothing else to boast about so at least let us have something ? :) Those fans are too used to having something to boast about... they don't remember how many years pre-1989 we went without winning the league... I went to Highbury with about 12,000 attendence once.

Arsenal_dj said:
How can you not even know the colour of the Quadrent you sit in LOL i garantee im older than you traiter boy!!

He claims he is in block 6. If he was really a season ticket holder he could check his card. I'm block 9 blue quadrant.

Cheshire Blue said:

Look on the OS only shows what we have seen already. No papers have the image, but it was the SSN camera panning out.

what you talking about mate?

Bergkamp said:
wrongun73 said:
didi barlow said:
This article posted on the gunnerblog.com.....seems rather fair and an interesting insight into the player. That Football Focus interview ceratinly was a bit much.

However, Arsenal fans can be rather annoying. A lot of my good friends are Gunners and they feel they have this divine right to play attractive football to the point of being somewhat snobbish. The whole "Invincibles" thing drove me mad and there is a sense of entitlement that I think filters down to the players.
short memories, remember the days when every set of fans would sing boring boring arsenal?
not that long ago

Most of our Internet Fans and JCLs are either too young to remember that or supported us after that period.

The whole thing with the "pretty football"; Well we have won f*ck all and have nothing else to boast about so at least let us have something ? :) Those fans are too used to having something to boast about... they don't remember how many years pre-1989 we went without winning the league... I went to Highbury with about 12,000 attendence once.

Well OK, we'll let you off! ;)

stavros said:
Cheshire Blue said:

what you talking about mate?

i was wondering the same.... ive just trawled thru about 20 pages to get a clue but nothing !!!!

Arsenal_dj

images

morning all, what's the latest? i was upto date till 3am last night with the medical and what not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.