Adebayor (merged)

bluebean said:
rice10 said:
Optimus Prime said:
UAEking said:
Can anyone please tell me what are they going to do in Abu Dhabi, will they sign for people?

MEN had this to say on their visit to Abu Dhabi:

Adebayor could, if the deal is finalised today take a later flight to Abu Dhabi to join up with manager Mark Hughes, Stevie Ireland and new signings Gareth Barry, Roque Santa Cruz and Carlos Tevez for Friday's new kit unveiling.

anyone know why after all this teasing and the huge launch of the kit planned they showed tevez holding it days before?

i thought that. and i reckon it was a slip up!!

For those of you that were wondering.....he was talking about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone find that picture where sheikh mansour hands over the African player of the award over to Adebayor?

images

Hey

merson_the_king said:
sput the wonder pig said:
merson_the_king said:

nice start .....

dont go spoiling it now

In a nutshell what is the status of the Ade transfer?

I must admit i will be pretty pleased with 25m but i here you will be paying it in instalments? is this true?

probably pay it in full, press are reporting a medical has been completed and we are waiting on the work permit hearing today

bluebean said:
merson_the_king said:

not another one! its the Gooners invasion! we really are rattling them!

Mate we are not scared of you breaking the top 4, well not unless you sort your defence out, we will improve leaps and bounds this year as will you but it takes a team a while to gel

Still think you guys may need a diff manager to make that big step

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.