Adebayor (merged)

Forzacitizens said:
would it have gone to a work permit if he wasnt sure about coming?

no youre right mate , why would he have bothered, hes even had a medical apparently

allan harper said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
lads its come from inside the club(via Ric) that it's done.

DONE!

GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now u can all relax and dont worry about the guardian or whoever else.
342i.gif

LMAO!

Where the fuck do you find all these gifs?

i don't understand why some of us are so excited about adebayor. surely the fact that the majority of arsenal fans can't wait to see him go tells you something! i'd rather persevere with caicedo.

I am pretty confident it's a done deal, and the club are just biding their time in announcing it

Just remember there are many vested interests in the media who don't want us to succeed, they prefer the old order life is much more simple for them that way, and they will spin and tell half truths, that's what they do

Thaksinssoldier said:

DONE!

GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are u being serious , i hope you are!

azatheblue said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

DONE!

GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are u being serious , i hope you are!
But the medical is outstanding. I think that's the sole reason that the Guardian are running that story.

azatheblue said:
Forzacitizens said:
would it have gone to a work permit if he wasnt sure about coming?

no youre right mate , why would he have bothered, hes even had a medical apparently

Been thinking about this... Maybe (far fetched I know but) we were using Adebayor as a threat to get Barca and Eto'os arses in gear and calling their bluff. Maybe this has now backfired and we are at a point where we have to buy him or not bother as they havent come forward to complete the deal? Or it's done and like someone else has said he will be shown in the UAE or South Africa tomorrow? Lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.