Adebayor (merged)

Heard about him getting his permit but then ive been out all night, can somebody update me on everything please?
thanks

"But Adebayor, linked with a move to AC Milan last year, said: "Next season, 100%, I am an Arsenal footballer. "
- BBC Sport (09 May 2009)

HAHA! Wrong! As honest as Kaka was to Milan

azatheblue said:
the guardian article will be absoloute bullshit -BULLSHIT. theres no quotes from anybody or anything like that , it just says it. no insider info !
They are just guessing, and making a nice little story based around the outstanding medical.

Perhaps they wanted the work permit sorted first before doing the medical? I can't see Adebayor going this far down the line for him ti have 2nd thoughts now....unless someone like Barca or Milan are in for him

The \mail seems to have sumarised events reasonably efficiently.

Thi9s is a clear example of agents 'trying it on' with a rich club and this will be resolved IMHO

mrksdawn19 said:
Regular Joe said:
azatheblue said:
bizzbo said:
excuse me for being ignorant, but where did it come from that the medical is still outstanding?

i thought it had been done , have you heard anything about it bizzbo

It's in here

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jul/15/emmanuel-adebayor-manchester-city-arsenal

Just cos its in the paper, doesnt mean its true

The question was where did it come from, and this article is where it came from. I didn't attach a credibility rating.

azatheblue said:
the guardian article will be absoloute bullshit -BULLSHIT. theres no quotes from anybody or anything like that , it just says it. no insider info !

daniel taylor has form for this. he made out eto'o had turned us down the day after the bid became public, funny how he was actually still making his mind up when we pulled the plug nearly two weeks later.

29 june; daniel taylor

Manchester City have been given a painful reminder that their huge financial riches may still not be enough to lure all their ambitious targets after Samuel Eto'o's representatives informed the club today he had chosen not to accept their offer to become the best-paid player in the Premier League.

30 June; same paper, unamed journalist.

Samuel Eto'o would like to stay at Barcelona next season but would be "delighted" to join Manchester City if he can't agree a new two-year contract with the Spanish champions, the player's agent said today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.