Adebayor (merged)

ussy said:
allan harper said:
mancityscot said:
That Irish guy on SSN is saying 'adebayor has been granted a work permit SHOULD he decide to leave arsenal' I thought this deal was all but done and dusted. I'm getting scared now.
622s.gif
Just when i thought things couldnt get much funnier, you post that..... absolute class mate PMSL

SHAUNY WRIGHT WRIGHT WRIGHT!!!

bizzbo said:
excuse me for being ignorant, but where did it come from that the medical is still outstanding?

i thought it had been done , have you heard anything about it bizzbo

Two days ago this would have concerned me! But after Tevez putting pen to paper i'm not arsed, give him until end of tomorrow then pull the plug and move on. There are plenty of others who i think would relish the idea of joining now!

Good if he signs but no loss if he does'nt.

azatheblue said:
bizzbo said:
excuse me for being ignorant, but where did it come from that the medical is still outstanding?

i thought it had been done , have you heard anything about it bizzbo

only what I read last night, that it had been done. the bbc reported it as done last night, wasn't it in one or more of the papers today? there is a guy called stu saying he knows it hasnt but I just don't believe him.

Marvin said:
azatheblue said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
lads its come from inside the club(via Ric) that it's done.

DONE!

GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now u can all relax and dont worry about the guardian or whoever else.

are u being serious , i hope you are!
But the medical is outstanding. I think that's the sole reason that the Guardian are running that story.

Well why doesn't Ric post the info then?

the guardian article will be absoloute bullshit -BULLSHIT. theres no quotes from anybody or anything like that , it just says it. no insider info !

Cobwebcat said:
Marvin said:
azatheblue said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
lads its come from inside the club(via Ric) that it's done.

DONE!

GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now u can all relax and dont worry about the guardian or whoever else.

are u being serious , i hope you are!
But the medical is outstanding. I think that's the sole reason that the Guardian are running that story.

Well why doesn't Ric post the info then?

He did then removed the thread... City read the site and have some sort of say so guessing they asked for it to be removed? It got to two pages the he took it off but said he was going to before he did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.