Adebayor (merged)

Guys this deal is done.

Wasn't we all flapping last week sometime when a few of the papers were convinced that TEVEZ was having second thoughts about going to chelsea even though we all new he was coming to us...

The papers prob have nothing to wright tomoz ;)

allan harper said:
Bonol said:
Looking at what the Arsenal fans think we will be in for a lucky escape if he refuses.
601o.gif

look at his left wrist when it hits the ground :o looks nasty

Diego1983 said:
Guys this deal is done.

Wasn't we all flapping last week sometime when a few of the papers were convinced that TEVEZ was having second thoughts about going to chelsea even though we all new he was coming to us...

The papers prob have nothing to wright tomoz ;)

367r.gif

Because he thinks he can go to Milan or Barca who have enquired about him before

He's probably sussing out his options.

Nothing is a done deal until the player has been signed. We've been here before!

Bonol said:
Looking at what the Arsenal fans think we will be in for a lucky escape if he refuses.

Not at all, let's not start talking like that. Ade would be an amazing signing. Better than Tevez for the status of the club imo.

I'd be quite happy if he didn't come, for one reason.

Adebayor was obviously our 'Plan B' after Eto'o and Barcelona took eons to sort anything out. If we sign Adebayor, we obviously would have no 'need' for Samu. If the stories are true about Laporta and Mesalles both contacting City after we pulled out, then it shows a desire from both parties to make the deal happen.

Has he really asked to be our best-paid player? Is he worth more than Robinho? No, he's not. There's only one man who is. Samuel Eto'o.

I know it's old news and people have just started to get over it, but I haven't! Maybe I'm clutching at straws here, but Samu is the player we need. I'd feel very sorry for RSC if Adebayor came in - they're essentially the same kind of player.

Marvin said:
Because he thinks he can go to Milan or Barca who have enquired about him before

He's probably sussing out his options.

Nothing is a done deal until the player has been signed. We've been here before!
fully agree.I don;t think its going to happen,I have a gut feeling with this one.these signings will get easyer over the next 2 years,but at the moment its hard.I think many players are like football snobs.They look at clubs like a car.They can;t get there head round the fact that rolls royce clubs are skint and the lada is loaded and will soon have the best upto date engine money can buy.

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
I'd be quite happy if he didn't come, for one reason.

Adebayor was obviously our 'Plan B' after Eto'o and Barcelona took eons to sort anything out. If we sign Adebayor, we obviously would have no 'need' for Samu. If the stories are true about Laporta and Mesalles both contacting City after we pulled out, then it shows a desire from both parties to make the deal happen.

Has he really asked to be our best-paid player? Is he worth more than Robinho? No, he's not. There's only one man who is. Samuel Eto'o.

I know it's old news and people have just started to get over it, but I haven't! Maybe I'm clutching at straws here, but Samu is the player we need. I'd feel very sorry for RSC if Adebayor came in - they're essentially the same kind of player.

i agree with you here mate, i'd prefer eto'o. No doubt that Ade is a top class player, but i think we need eto'o more and you're right, it would be harsh on RSC. However, Ade would give us more options. I think this is a done deal myself, but i wouldn't be surprised if there wasnt some more twists and turns yet. I wonder what Laporta said after we pulled out

I cannot believe how so many of you flap over newspapers who are trying to sell papers with speculation.

Tbh Sky actually seem to be right so far with Adebayor so if their sources say the deal is off tomorrow then fine but until then just relax.

Anymore of this and we will have to rename the website to Flapmoon forum!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.