Adebayor (merged)

Just to back up what Diego is saying, my I.T source told me at 12:16pm that Adebayor was at Carrington, so the deal must be quite close to completion it would seem.

Manchester_lalala said:
Wtf has happened in the last half hour? Been watching tv, and thought everything was basically done. Has something been said on ssn or something?

papers just bullshitin and most members flaping thinking he isnt coming anymore.

allan harper said:
Diego1983 said:
Guys this deal is done.

Wasn't we all flapping last week sometime when a few of the papers were convinced that TEVEZ was having second thoughts about going to chelsea even though we all new he was coming to us...

The papers prob have nothing to wright tomoz ;)

367r.gif

Every one of your posts is amazing.

mancityscot said:
Fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuhhukkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccccccccccc!!!!!!!!!

Why does it always happen. When a big name signing looks certain........ It stAlls

calmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down!!!

Manchester_lalala said:
Wtf has happened in the last half hour? Been watching tv, and thought everything was basically done. Has something been said on ssn or something?

"Ade Stalls" was written.

To be fair weren't they saying he was stalling when this first broke? If we hear nothing tomorrow I'll be seriously worried.

Talk of Ade NOT signing being a good thing is absolute rubbish. He's exactly what we need to take us to another level.

Taylor said:
I cannot believe how so many of you flap over newspapers who are trying to sell papers with speculation.

Tbh Sky actually seem to be right so far with Adebayor so if their sources say the deal is off tomorrow then fine but until then just relax.

Anymore of this and we will have to rename the website to Flapmoon forum!
I hear what you are saying but,with City and all the signings we have made,we are able to measure if you like how the deals are going...With Tevez there was a delay.We suspected due to 3rd party owner,FA,League,on loan etc.But all the others had no isues and the deals were done and dusted,except for eto;o.And I;m talking after the clubs have said yes we are selling.So with that experiance I think Adebayor is looking like Eto;o all over again.

TaylorWill07 said:
Manchester_lalala said:

papers just bullshitin and most members flaping thinking he isnt coming anymore.

Argh papers, the things that say we had completed the signing of Samuel Eto'o.

Project Rain said:
allan harper said:
Diego1983 said:
Guys this deal is done.

Wasn't we all flapping last week sometime when a few of the papers were convinced that TEVEZ was having second thoughts about going to chelsea even though we all new he was coming to us...

The papers prob have nothing to wright tomoz ;)

367r.gif

Every one of your posts is amazing.

Who is that?And who is the fat small black kid with that cheeky grin?

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Just to back up what Diego is saying, my I.T source told me at 12:16pm that Adebayor was at Carrington, so the deal must be quite close to completion it would seem.

No he wasn't!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.