Adebayor (merged)

svennis pennis said:
I hope this doesnt drag.

It undoubtedly will do now.

If Ade has any doubts at this stage I'd say he's more likely to stay at Arsenal. African players are very proud and always want to be viewed well by their country.

Who knows how Africa and Togo specifically view Manchester City but we're not a big name there, yet.

Hopefully Ade can be convinced that he can make City a big name in Togo.

Dillon said:
svennis pennis said:
I hope this doesnt drag.

If Ade has any doubts at this stage I'd say he's more likely to stay at Arsenal. African players are very proud and always want to be viewed well by their country.

Who knows how Africa and Togo specifically view Manchester City but we're not a big name there, yet.

why will it? papers are just writing shit.

Hope this is sorted out sooner rather than later. I usually like the Daily Mail for their football reporting but i can't believe whats been said in the article they've just published - We balked at his wage demands so they thought they'd see if United were willing to pay it? Ok then

i8therags said:
If he doesn;t sign tomorrow I think there could be some truth in that story.I can;t now see any reason for it not to be done and dusted tomorrow unless he;s having 2nd thoughts.If he is thinking about it then we do what we did with eto;o.No player should have to think about joining what will be the best club side in the world.And THAT is the way we ALL should think about our club.

10000 percent with you on that one . if hes having second thoughts just fuck it off and sign some 1 else!

It would be interesting if he is indeed stalling over how he'd be viewed in Togo, considering he was dropped from their national team over bonus payments two years ago.

There aren't many big strikers around though. Ade would and hopefully will be a unique signing. I can only think of Ibrahimovich that has his physical stature aligned with top skill and goal scoring ability.

Hankg on a minute, our ITK info on this one is
'Adebayor -- Done ! Obviously the guy needs his work permit but the deals done completely'.

The BBC report the work permit has been granted.

Why do we have any delay at all?

Spindash said:
It would be interesting if he is indeed stalling over how he'd be viewed in Togo, considering he was dropped from their national team over bonus payments two years ago.

thats why u know its a bullshite story

TaylorWill07 said:
Dillon said:
svennis pennis said:
I hope this doesnt drag.

why will it? papers are just writing shit.

With quotes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.