Adebayor (merged)

bluemoon1078 said:
city-adam said:
he should'nt be having second thoughts

If you were offered a job which meant moving 180 miles away and up rooting your familly you wouldn't think about it carefully?

I know i would!

If i was being offered that amount of money i would'nt be having second thoughts

city-adam said:
bluemoon1078 said:
city-adam said:

If you were offered a job which meant moving 180 miles away and up rooting your familly you wouldn't think about it carefully?

I know i would!

If i was being offered that amount of money i would'nt be having second thoughts

Your not in that situation, so your in absolutely no position to say that.

bluemoon1078 said:
city-adam said:

I know i would!

Yeah and IF that player was already a renowned trouble maker (or so say the asenal fans and the media) and IF that player wants to hang around for a "better offer" than in my opinion look elesewhere

Bluemoon115 said:
city-adam said:
bluemoon1078 said:
city-adam said:

I know i would!

Your not in that situation, so your in absolutely no position to say that.

Ok cant be bothered arguing :)

BringBackSwales said:
bluemoon1078 said:
city-adam said:

I know i would!

Yeah and IF that player was already a renowned trouble maker (or so say the asenal fans and the media) and IF that player wants to hang around for a "better offer" than in my opinion look elesewhere

oooooo the media say it so it must be true then!!!!!

Dillon said:
I imagine we might here about Eto'o again over the weekend. City buy Eto'o for £25M and Barca spend it on Ade.

Why would Barcelona need to do that?

They're close to signing Villa, apparently.

It's speculation though. It's perfectly legitimate for him to want a few days to decide IF his agents aren't just delaying for the sake of waiting on a CL club.

Dillon said:
It's speculation though. It's perfectly legitimate for him to want a few days to decide IF his agents aren't just delaying for the sake of waiting on a CL club.

To be honest, Adebayor is the type of player to want that. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.