Adebayor (merged)

cosmic said:
United supposedly interested in him

I'd be very surprised.

Milan and Chelsea (and possibly Barca & Inter depending on players leaving) are the only other clubs I can see being in for him.

From a friend of mine...

"Mornin. Bit of a strange one for you here. Adebayor had medical at Whalley Range last night at 8.30pm, but instead of heading back to Midland Hotel(where he was booked in until Thu), he flew back to London?? All his medical reports have been sent to City(coz ******`s mate did them!), but he left without signing them.

Make of it what you will."

So, as he says. Make of that what you will...

BillyShears said:
From a friend of mine...

"Mornin. Bit of a strange one for you here. Adebayor had medical at Whalley Range last night at 8.30pm, but instead of heading back to Midland Hotel(where he was booked in until Thu), he flew back to London?? All his medical reports have been sent to City(coz ******`s mate did them!), but he left without signing them.

he was booked in at the hilton not the midland

BillyShears said:
From a friend of mine...

No chance at all. We'll know if a medical happens. It hasn't happened.

Honest answer would anyone be devastated is this one didn't happen? he would be a good signing but I think Boj will be class this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.