Adebayor (merged)

new to posting however i am a constant viewer of bluemoon, been desperate to tell you all so heres my chance :),
i am 15 therefore this week i am doing work experience, my friend is lucky enough to be doing his at city, he has been helping in the shop,in schools and generally everywhere, he therefore saw the shirts being printed for the tour of south africa etc, he told me that shirts had been printed with adebayors name on, they must have thought at that time, that he was definately signed, more info to come if it comes .........

I'd take what Arse fans say with a pinch of salt to be honest. They seem to be a bit to bitter and eager to say 'well rid' to me. I'd react that way perhaps if we were looking to offload Robinho but not Evans, for example. Fans generally don't get tetchy at losing fringe players or players they, personally, do not rate.

Besides which, we all know from this place that 99% of fans know very little about anything :)

jd-blue said:
new to posting however i am a constant viewer of bluemoon, been desperate to tell you all so heres my chance :),
i am 15 therefore this week i am doing work experience, my friend is lucky enough to be doing his at city, he has been helping in the shop,in schools and generally everywhere, he therefore saw the shirts being printed for the tour of south africa etc, he told me that shirts had been printed with adebayors name on, they must have thought at that time, that he was definately signed, more info to come if it comes .........

when i was up at the ground 4 tevezs conference i heard that to about his shirt!!!
Chelsea however has to throw around 3000 away with Robinho on the back.

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/What-the-papers-say/2009/July/Adebayor-takes-his-time" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/What-the-papers- ... s-his-time</a>

Emmanuel Adebayor has asked for more time to think over a move to City, Daniel Taylor reports in The Guardian.

He is apparently concerned about the reaction back home in Togo were he to leave Chelsea, a club that is "hugely popular" in Africa, in a personally lucrative move to join a club that has a lower profile on the continent.

Sloppy.

I doubt Arsenal will do a back flip so unless a better offer for both Arsenal and Ade comes along he will on his way to SA.

jd-blue said:

It's Chelsea and Robinho all over again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.