Adebayor (merged)

Dillon said:
BillyShears said:
From a friend of mine...

"Mornin. Bit of a strange one for you here. Adebayor had medical at Whalley Range last night at 8.30pm, but instead of heading back to Midland Hotel(where he was booked in until Thu), he flew back to London?? All his medical reports have been sent to City(coz ******`s mate did them!), but he left without signing them.

Make of it what you will."

So, as he says. Make of that what you will...

No chance at all. We'll know if a medical happens. It hasn't happened.

LOL...

Trust me mate, it happened yesterday...

I'd be disappointed, but not nearly as badly as when we pulled out of the Eto'o deal - he was the striker I really wanted to see more than any other in a City shirt next season

coop said:
Lol ok then I hope he will be class.

I do like the look of Boj but just haven't seen enough of him. Over an extended run of games he could be top class.....but he could be pants.......we just don't know.

so.... no body is sure if he has had a medical then?? he has had a work permit granted, yes?? each day this seems more unlikely to happen :(

coop said:
Honest answer would anyone be devastated is this one didn't happen? he would be a good signing but I think Boj will be class this season.

I would be. I think we need him more than Eto'o.

Ade is a more long term signing and could give us years of great service.

Optimus Prime said:
I'd be disappointed, but not nearly as badly as when we pulled out of the Eto'o deal - he was the striker I really wanted to see more than any other in a City shirt next season
This ^^^^^^^^^
I'm gutted we didn't sign him, oh well.

BillyShears said:
LOL...

Trust me mate, it happened yesterday...

Well, we'll have to wait and see who's right. There's no point arguing but I believe the people on here who have said it has not happened.

BBC even pulled the story that said he'd had a medical. Why would they do that?

Hmmm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.