Adebayor (merged)

Im not saying theres no deal or anything, just pointing out no medical too many people on here claiming they know its be done for a fact. NOT TRUE. I do think that it is nowhere near a "done deal" though, too much still to do (opinion)

Hughes showcases new signings in Abu Dhabi

About Adebayor !!

<a class="postlink" href="http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/soccer/wires/07/16/2080.ap.soc.man.city.abu.dhabi.0400/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/s ... index.html</a>

Cheers :)

As far as I'm concerned, he can fuck right off now.

We don't need another week trying to pander to a player who's relatively similar to what we already have... a player who doesn't even want to come, a player who is immensely selfish and has an awful attitude.

He's not worth the trouble; RSC wants to play for us and is determined to be a success, whereas Adebayor's attitude couldn't be more different.

I can't take another drawn out saga pandering to another prima donna, if we're prepared to do that all over again, we should have saved ourselves the effort and put all our weight behind the Eto'o transfer.

Really not keen on this transfer now.

This delay is reportedly down to him waiting for another club, so he can avoid playing for us.

Do we need a player like that?

Adebayor can get fucked.

I'm not bothered whether or not we get Manny to be fair. At the end of the day Roque has similar characteristics / strengths and more significantly (in my books anyway) he wants to be here and he wants to make his mark at the club. If we are going to pay Adebayor £170,000 per week for playing for a club that he clearly does not want to (evident in the delaying tactics) then in my opinion it is sending out the wrong message.

stu9488 said:
Im not saying theres no deal or anything, just pointing out no medical too many people on here claiming they know its be done for a fact. NOT TRUE. I do think that it is nowhere near a "done deal" though, too much still to do (opinion)

Hughes says otherwise

Manchester City's talks with Arsenal about buying striker Emmanuel Adebayor are at an "advanced stage,'' according to manager Mark Hughes.

Hughes, who is in Abu Dhabi to showcase his latest signings to City's owner Sheikh Mansour, said he expects more top players to join the team before the end of the transfer window.

*singingtheblues* said:

We don't need another week trying to pander to a player who's relatively similar to what we already have... a player who doesn't even want to come, a player who is immensely selfish and has an awful attitude.

He's not worth the trouble; RSC wants to play for us and is determined to be a success, whereas Adebayor's attitude couldn't be more different.

I can't take another drawn out saga pandering to another prima donna, if we're prepared to do that all over again, we should have saved ourselves the effort and put all our weight behind the Eto'o transfer.

This delay is reportedly down to him waiting for another club, so he can avoid playing for us.

Adebayor can get fucked.

WHO SAYS HE,S STALLING.....THE PAPERS FFS!!!!!!!!.......maybe we are just putting the finishig bits to the transfer.....don,t panic.............

*singingtheblues* said:
We don't need another week trying to pander to a player who's relatively similar to what we already have... a

therein lies the problem with your argument.

He is miles better than anything we have.

*singingtheblues* said:

Adebayor can get fucked.

Bang on brother

Seeing a side to this prat i dont like

*singingtheblues* said:

Adebayor can get fucked.

Good point mate, Barry Tevez and RSC all seem to have a proper passion for playing for the club. Success will come this season only if our new players can gel together quickly. I think Tevez, Barry and RSC all want us to suceed and will try to gel quickly. If Adebayor comes and isn't really arsed either way it could cause big problems.

*singingtheblues* said:

Adebayor can get fucked.

What a ridiculous post.
I despair sometimes,I really do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.