Adebayor (merged)

svennis pennis said:
stu9488 said:
Bluemooner33 said:
stu9488 said:
Im not saying theres no deal or anything, just pointing out no medical too many people on here claiming they know its be done for a fact. NOT TRUE. I do think that it is nowhere near a "done deal" though, too much still to do (opinion)

Hughes says otherwise

Manchester City's talks with Arsenal about buying striker Emmanuel Adebayor are at an "advanced stage,'' according to manager Mark Hughes.

Hughes, who is in Abu Dhabi to showcase his latest signings to City's owner Sheikh Mansour, said he expects more top players to join the team before the end of the transfer window.

As I said was just an opinion, no medical taken place so it can't be "done deal" as some say.

Stu, what are you going to post about once he has had his medical?

Probably the next one lol

JULES said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
*singingtheblues* said:
As far as I'm concerned, he can fuck right off now.

We don't need another week trying to pander to a player who's relatively similar to what we already have... a player who doesn't even want to come, a player who is immensely selfish and has an awful attitude.

He's not worth the trouble; RSC wants to play for us and is determined to be a success, whereas Adebayor's attitude couldn't be more different.

I can't take another drawn out saga pandering to another prima donna, if we're prepared to do that all over again, we should have saved ourselves the effort and put all our weight behind the Eto'o transfer.

Really not keen on this transfer now.

This delay is reportedly down to him waiting for another club, so he can avoid playing for us.

Do we need a player like that?

Adebayor can get fucked.

What a ridiculous post.
I despair sometimes,I really do.
me too nijinsky, dont we get em on here

Yes we do its called an opinion
Some on here see something in this guy they don't like to see in a City player whats wrong with that at least it was being disgust and not criticizing others posts YOUR 2 POSTS add nothing to do with the topic

Happy Feet said:
13.06 Pep Guardiola has allowed Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o an extra week off in a bid to find himself a new club with David Villa and Diego Forlan touted as possible replacements
From SSN
Any takers?

i bet Barca are in a really arkward position. No doubt they wanted the money from the eto'o deal for the purchase Villa. I would to know if Laporta contacted Cook after that statement last friday

Will everyone stop believing the FOOKING news papers the same papers said ETO'O was joining the RAGS has it happened NO he will sign for City so for FUCK SAKE stop worrying if he don't sign it aint the end of the world is it

I'd love to hear SM's input on this development.

Perhaps this could be the olive branch?

sharpster84 said:
Will everyone stop believing the FOOKING news papers the same papers said ETO'O was joining the RAGS has it happened NO he will sign for City so for FUCK SAKE stop worrying if he don't sign it aint the end of the world is it
STFU and stop acting like a little woman.

*singingtheblues* said:
As far as I'm concerned, he can fuck right off now.

We don't need another week trying to pander to a player who's relatively similar to what we already have... a player who doesn't even want to come, a player who is immensely selfish and has an awful attitude.

He's not worth the trouble; RSC wants to play for us and is determined to be a success, whereas Adebayor's attitude couldn't be more different.

I can't take another drawn out saga pandering to another prima donna, if we're prepared to do that all over again, we should have saved ourselves the effort and put all our weight behind the Eto'o transfer.

Really not keen on this transfer now.

This delay is reportedly down to him waiting for another club, so he can avoid playing for us.

Do we need a player like that?

Adebayor can get fucked.

Let me get this right. You don't want Adebayor as he has a bit of an attitude, he is hoping another club comes in for him and the transfer is becoming drawn out.

Yet you think we should have put all our effort into signing Eto'o, a player who exemplifies pretty much everything you've stated as the reasons you don't want Adebayor?

Forzacitizens said:
Happy Feet said:
13.06 Pep Guardiola has allowed Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o an extra week off in a bid to find himself a new club with David Villa and Diego Forlan touted as possible replacements
From SSN
Any takers?

i bet Barca are in a really arkward position. No doubt they wanted the money from the eto'o deal for the purchase Villa. I would to know if Laporta contacted Cook after that statement last friday

Eto'o won't find any takers cos he wants so much money, we're his only option apart from spending an extra year at Barca. Giving him an extra week off demonstrates how bad his relationship with Barca has become - they don't even want him training with them. Tbh by bidding for him we've fucked it up for him a bit. Without our bid he could have just held on, now he's in this awkward position, as you point out.

It's not that he wants another club, BUT an agents job is to get him the highest wage possible, thus, if there is interest from other parties it means City have to increase their offer.

This is just business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.