Adebayor (merged)

Bluemooner33 said:
stu9488 said:
Im not saying theres no deal or anything, just pointing out no medical too many people on here claiming they know its be done for a fact. NOT TRUE. I do think that it is nowhere near a "done deal" though, too much still to do (opinion)

Hughes says otherwise

Manchester City's talks with Arsenal about buying striker Emmanuel Adebayor are at an "advanced stage,'' according to manager Mark Hughes.

Hughes, who is in Abu Dhabi to showcase his latest signings to City's owner Sheikh Mansour, said he expects more top players to join the team before the end of the transfer window.

As I said was just an opinion, no medical taken place so it can't be "done deal" as some say.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
*singingtheblues* said:
As far as I'm concerned, he can fuck right off now.

We don't need another week trying to pander to a player who's relatively similar to what we already have... a player who doesn't even want to come, a player who is immensely selfish and has an awful attitude.

He's not worth the trouble; RSC wants to play for us and is determined to be a success, whereas Adebayor's attitude couldn't be more different.

I can't take another drawn out saga pandering to another prima donna, if we're prepared to do that all over again, we should have saved ourselves the effort and put all our weight behind the Eto'o transfer.

Really not keen on this transfer now.

This delay is reportedly down to him waiting for another club, so he can avoid playing for us.

Do we need a player like that?

Adebayor can get fucked.

What a ridiculous post.
I despair sometimes,I really do.
me too nijinsky, dont we get em on here

stu9488 said:
Bluemooner33 said:
stu9488 said:
Im not saying theres no deal or anything, just pointing out no medical too many people on here claiming they know its be done for a fact. NOT TRUE. I do think that it is nowhere near a "done deal" though, too much still to do (opinion)

Hughes says otherwise

Manchester City's talks with Arsenal about buying striker Emmanuel Adebayor are at an "advanced stage,'' according to manager Mark Hughes.

Hughes, who is in Abu Dhabi to showcase his latest signings to City's owner Sheikh Mansour, said he expects more top players to join the team before the end of the transfer window.

As I said was just an opinion, no medical taken place so it can't be "done deal" as some say.

Stu, what are you going to post about once he has had his medical?

JULES said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
*singingtheblues* said:
As far as I'm concerned, he can fuck right off now.

We don't need another week trying to pander to a player who's relatively similar to what we already have... a player who doesn't even want to come, a player who is immensely selfish and has an awful attitude.

He's not worth the trouble; RSC wants to play for us and is determined to be a success, whereas Adebayor's attitude couldn't be more different.

I can't take another drawn out saga pandering to another prima donna, if we're prepared to do that all over again, we should have saved ourselves the effort and put all our weight behind the Eto'o transfer.

Really not keen on this transfer now.

This delay is reportedly down to him waiting for another club, so he can avoid playing for us.

Do we need a player like that?

Adebayor can get fucked.

What a ridiculous post.
I despair sometimes,I really do.
me too nijinsky, dont we get em on here

Me fucking 3 Nijinsky.

Classic naive, reactionary football-fan speak.

Next someone will say they don't want him because he has played ina red shirt.

*singingtheblues* said:
As far as I'm concerned, he can fuck right off now. Hmmm ok?

We don't need another week trying to pander to a player who's relatively similar to what we already have... a player who doesn't even want to come, a player who is immensely selfish and has an awful attitude. You know him personally?

He's not worth the trouble; RSC wants to play for us and is determined to be a success, whereas Adebayor's attitude couldn't be more different. See above

I can't take another drawn out saga pandering to another prima donna, if we're prepared to do that all over again, we should have saved ourselves the effort and put all our weight behind the Eto'o transfer. Drawn out? We first made contact on Friday, less than a week.

Really not keen on this transfer now. Nobody cares

This delay is reportedly down to him waiting for another club, so he can avoid playing for us. Source? UK Press? Er OK.

Do we need a player like that? Like what, quality who scores goals, skillful and basically world class? Yes.

Adebayor can get fucked. So many things I could say...

Didsbury Dave said:
*singingtheblues* said:
We don't need another week trying to pander to a player who's relatively similar to what we already have... a

therein lies the problem with your argument.

He is miles better than anything we have.

from arsenal fans i know, they're glad to get rid of him, he misses alot of chances and had no real desire to be playing

13.06 Pep Guardiola has allowed Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o an extra week off in a bid to find himself a new club with David Villa and Diego Forlan touted as possible replacements
From SSN
Any takers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.