Adebayor (merged)

Dont know how anyone cant think this guy will improve the squad???

He is just the player we should be going for, young, scores goals and not comming with mega star baggage and we know he can do it in the prem. I mean what more could you want??? i know he isnt Aguero, Eto or Pato but lets be honest we are not capable of signing players like that yet.

also at £20m and less pay than eto, its a no brainer to me!!!

rice10 said:
stublue76 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Blue Coop said:
So overrated. Doesn't even excite me.

Well,speaking as someone who can remember competing with the likes of Port Vale to get free-transfer rejects 20 years ago,he excites the living fuck out of me.
What parallel universe are some of you living in?
"If he ain't Villa,he ain't good enough for us?"
Jesus wept - what kind of fans are we attracting nowadays?
Well said.

20 years ago? more like 2 years ago!!

If i am allowed to be picky im not 100% on him and would prefer Eto'o. I think he is quite similar to RSC we need some real pace upfront but i certainly wouldnt say no to Ade!!

haha couple of years ago we had wanchope :) and now adebayor is not good enough?? ;) haha funny

some of you fooking city fans get on my fooking tits how could u not wants a world class striker in the mould of Adebayor he is fast good in there air stronger than RSC an he can score goals last year he scored 10 in 25 prem and 5 in 7 in champions league games thats not a bad rate he is better than what we have now up top apart from Robinho so stop FOOKING moaning

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1199378/Manchester-City-talks-Arsenal-signing-star-striker-Emmanuel-Adebayor.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... bayor.html</a>

saying we are in talks

blueinsa said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Blue Coop said:
So overrated. Doesn't even excite me.

Well,speaking as someone who can remember competing with the likes of Port Vale to get free-transfer rejects 20 years ago,he excites the living fuck out of me.
What parallel universe are some of you living in?
"If he ain't Villa,he ain't good enough for us?"
Jesus wept - what kind of fans are we attracting nowadays?

Absofuckingloutely nijinsky!

Some people have either a very short memory or they have none at all!

Adebayor>>Big fat Bob Taylor

Shall i go on to remind everyone just how shit we have been?

God, I forgot about fat Bob. Why are you reminding us?

Oh man! I just realized Wenger wants this wrapped up in double-quick time. He's been eyeing up Marouane Chamakh from Bordeaux for ages but he's never been able to afford him... Expect Wenger to use the money to get this guy, I can almost guarantee it (not ITK btw...)

ok. It looks City are talking to Ade and hope to push it through. Now, if the following happened together tonight or tmr:

(1) Arsenal informed City the fee has been agreed and City can talk to Ade immediately.
(2) Barca called Cook to inform the Eto'o thing has finally reached compromise, and Eto'o are also called and said he desperately wants to come here. They both pray for City to do a deal.

Then, what will you choose:
(i) Ade
(ii) Eto'o
(iii) None of them
(iv) Both of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.