Adebayor (merged)

never been a massive fan of his feet...but i will fully support anyone in ablue shirt and this is how it should be done.

Anyone else think this could be because were going South Africa....hence the reason for Eto'o and Adebayor....only thinking....

Re: Adebayor!

black mamba said:
Excellent player , very awkward for defenders to handle ... has scored 62 goals for them in 162 appearances apparently ...... yet it must be only three weeks ago that i heard him swear in a tv interview that he'd never leave Arsenal in a month of Sundays!

Footballers eh?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/357724852?-1808" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/357724852?-1808</a>

Yeah, and 4 weeks ago he shown desire to move away from the Emirates.

BlueMoonWalker said:
Jesus, we have moved fast with this one. Any ITK's even get a whiff of this?

Blue2112 made us aware of this last night, fair play to him as well after all the grief the ITKs have been receiving. Lets face it, nobody would have thought this without knowledge.

AntoineSibierski_ml_g.jpg

corradi_bartoncempics2006.jpg

_41440998_samaras416.jpg

oafc dave said:
ok. It looks City are talking to Ade and hope to push it through. Now, if the following happened together tonight or tmr:

(1) Arsenal informed City the fee has been agreed and City can talk to Ade immediately.
(2) Barca called Cook to inform the Eto'o thing has finally reached compromise, and Eto'o are also called and said he desperately wants to come here. They both pray for City to do a deal.

Then, what will you choose:
(i) Ade
(ii) Eto'o
(iii) None of them
(iv) Both of them

iv

Pam said:
rohanthebest said:
I don't get how wenger allowed this to happen. A few days ago he was worried that city, villa and spurs were challenging for their 4th spot . He also ridiculed us about spending so much money. I think there must have been a fall out between wenger and adebayor. Anyways ,their loss is our gain. CTID!!!

Well from everything we've been hearing, Wenger wants rid. Perhaps he thinks he's getting the better end of any deal. How would that be inconsistent? He knows City are going to buy quality in whatever happens. He isn't going to turn this down if he thinks it's right for Arsenal. And he apparently needs to sell to buy.

Yeah i think Adebayor has become too big a star for him to handle. And he's probably pissed at Milan for tempting Flamini to leave Arsenal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.