Adebayor (merged)

I'm guessing i'm the only one that doesn't want him then.....

He has one good season and all of a sudden he thinks hes some great player. He also has a shocking attitude to go with it.

The fact that we play with one up front makes me wonder...

1. Why sign RSC and then get Adebawhore
2. Not one of those strikers will be happy staying on the bench. And next season they will probably want to move on

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Blue Coop said:
So overrated. Doesn't even excite me.

Well,speaking as someone who can remember competing with the likes of Port Vale to get free-transfer rejects 20 years ago,he excites the living fuck out of me.
What parallel universe are some of you living in?
"If he ain't Villa,he ain't good enough for us?"
Jesus wept - what kind of fans are we attracting nowadays?

Absofuckingloutely nijinsky!

Some people have either a very short memory or they have none at all!

Adebayor>>Big fat Bob Taylor

Shall i go on to remind everyone just how shit we have been?

Blue Coop said:

Well,speaking as someone who can remember competing with the likes of Port Vale to get free-transfer rejects 20 years ago,he excites the living fuck out of me.

Agree

Pam said:
mancity25 said:
Arsenal will not sell Adebayor just for £20m. Who the fuck could they replace with just £20m in today's market?

Would you say he's worth more than £20 mill? Genuine question. I have lost all sense of perspective on what represents big money and what doesn't.

I personally think Adebayor's shite. So lazy and doesn't seem to give a shite when he mostly plays. But Arsenal will want to get £30m plus so they can get a better replacement.

stublue76 said:
Blue Coop said:

Well said.

20 years ago? more like 2 years ago!!

If i am allowed to be picky im not 100% on him and would prefer Eto'o. I think he is quite similar to RSC we need some real pace upfront but i certainly wouldnt say no to Ade!!

rohanthebest said:
I don't get how wenger allowed this to happen. A few days ago he was worried that city, villa and spurs were challenging for their 4th spot . He also ridiculed us about spending so much money. I think there must have been a fall out between wenger and adebayor. Anyways ,their loss is our gain. CTID!!!

Well from everything we've been hearing, Wenger wants rid. Perhaps he thinks he's getting the better end of any deal. How would that be inconsistent? He knows City are going to buy quality in whatever happens. He isn't going to turn this down if he thinks it's right for Arsenal. And he apparently needs to sell to buy.

Goater=Legend said:
I'm guessing i'm the only one that doesn't want him then.....

He has one good season and all of a sudden he thinks hes some great player. He also has a shocking attitude to go with it.

The fact that we play with one up front makes me wonder...

1. Why sign RSC and then get Adebawhore
2. Not one of those strikers will be happy staying on the bench. And next season they will probably want to move on

62 goals in 142 games!
Aerial threat. 25 yrs old. Champions League experience. Premiere League experience.
Proven goal scorer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.