Adebayor (merged)

Dillon said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
i no this completely off topic, i pressume marwood is doin the work on this ade transfer but can anyone tell me what marwoods official role is at city and what incurrs? cuz when he joined us i thought it was weird as wasn't he just a part time commentator on sky.

"Football ­Administrator"

He's been in Manchester all day so hasn't been dealing with Ade in London but may have over the phone etc.

why would anyone be dealing direct with EA, this is why players have agents etc

Why do people panic at the slightest delay. We all know that the time frame on these things can slip because of greedy bastard agents and their compulsion to take everything to the wire. City have said this or at least hinted at it often enough. These things take time. Some deals are more complicated than others. This is clearly nearly done. Does anyone remember how long the Berbaflop saga ran before the great airport abduction on the final day of last season's window and that, if anything, is the norm.

BTW, Talk Shite now saying the deal is close when not two hours ago, they were having a phone in to discuss alleged Adebayor stalling and rag lobbying.

Full of crap, the lot of them. Name me one media outlet than isn't. They syndicate each others lies, conclusion jumping, rumour-mongering and shit stirring. Pay them no never mind.

What a load of bull.... 2 second clip, basically says it's up to Adebayor and only Wenger will know if he needs replacing.

Pointless

uttoxmanc said:
another classic "exclusive" by ssn.what a load of shite!

hahahaha exclusive interview. They could have taken interviews from 100 years ago. Always same answers.

Do you need a new striker when ade leaves. Well let the manager decide that....... SPEAK man

scousemanc said:
I have been at both Liverpool and Southampton airports today. I can confirm that I saw not a single footballer. Don't hold me to this, I'm only reporting what I saw.
2 add fuel to your comments i can confirm that i travelled down to plymouth today stopping at 2 services and i too didn't see any footballers!

Taylor said:
What a load of bull.... 2 second clip, basically says it's up to Adebayor and only Wenger will know if he needs replacing.

Pointless

Utter drivel, it is. And they keep contradicting themselves, which is maddening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.