Adebayor (merged)

Lomas has a lob on said:
scousemanc said:
I have been at both Liverpool and Southampton airports today. I can confirm that I saw not a single footballer. Don't hold me to this, I'm only reporting what I saw.
2 add fuel to your comments i can confirm that i travelled down to plymouth today stopping at 2 services and i too didn't see any footballers!

Niether did I, unless you count Lionel Messi. Saw him at the Doncaster Services not four hours ago but forgot to post it.

Marhes26 said:
Please sign him! i'll drive him to Manchester myself!

You lot are being ripped off!

I can't decide whether you gooners actually mean this or you're just trying to save face.

But anyway, hope you stuff the spuds again next season, and the rags.

Pam said:
Marhes26 said:

I can't decide whether you gooners actually mean this or you're just trying to save face.

But anyway, hope you stuff the spuds again next season and the rags.

Those my friend are the only highs we hope for these days :)

Bergkamp said:
Pam said:
Marhes26 said:

But anyway, hope you stuff the spuds again next season and the rags.

Those my friend are the only highs we hope for these days :)

Wenger will sort it eventually. He always does.

The longer this Ade saga continues the more City fans will wonder if he actually does want to come or not. If, when we find out the truth of the matter, this is not the case then all well and good. However, if it comes out that he was waiting for Milan to see if they came in for him first or something like that then I suggest he does'nt bother coming at all as his career at City is already doomed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.