Adebayor (merged)

Bergkamp said:
Pam said:
Marhes26 said:
Please sign him! i'll drive him to Manchester myself!

You lot are being ripped off!

I can't decide whether you gooners actually mean this or you're just trying to save face.

But anyway, hope you stuff the spuds again next season and the rags.

Those my friend are the only highs we hope for these days :)
i wonder if we'll whip you 3-0 again?

sorry i had to say it.

midnigt tonight, no news we should pull the plug , if hes stalling then he isnt 100 percent commited.

keemcfc said:
Bergkamp said:
Pam said:
Marhes26 said:
Please sign him! i'll drive him to Manchester myself!

I can't decide whether you gooners actually mean this or you're just trying to save face.

But anyway, hope you stuff the spuds again next season and the rags.

Those my friend are the only highs we hope for these days :)

sorry i had to say it.

Depends on if we have a crisis the day before the match or not.

Bergkamp said:

But anyway, hope you stuff the spuds again next season and the rags.[/quote]

Those my friend are the only highs we hope for these days :)[/quote]

sorry i had to say it.[/quote]

Depends on if we have a crisis the day before the match or not.[/quote]

does 'shit scared' count as a crisis ?

Right

To get a work permit he would need a sponsor etc, he has now got it

Have some of you not thought perhaps the club do not want the news to come out just yet? It would appear that they are running quite a slick media operation, the guy could be all signed up for all we know, and the club are releasing the contrary information, one thing I can tell you, off the pitch at least (and I hope next season on it) this is not typical City, just because some of us are rather impatient does not mean the club will jump to your tune

Arshavin on Talk Shite in a couple of minutes. Bet you any money that whatever he says, he won't be doing anything more than speculating a la Michael Bollock about John Terry.

azatheblue said:
midnigt tonight, no news we should pull the plug , if hes stalling then he isnt 100 percent commited.

Chill.

Nobody has any idea what stage the deal is it. They might still be sorting all the image rights etc or waiting for Arsenal to give the go ahead to announce it. We might even be holding it back ourselves.

Give Ade a break until we know the details.

Newspapers speculating about him wanting more many / delaying is just that, 'speculation'.

Pam said:
Arshavin on Talk Shite in a couple of minutes. Bet you any money that whatever he says, he won't be doing anything more than speculating a la Michael Bollock about John Terry.

when did they say that? I just heard them say Freddy Ljundberg is coming on but not Arshavin.

Pam said:

Got a funny feeling he'll confirm that himself, Terry & Adebayor will all be Man City players next season, just a hunch I have..........

Dillon said:
azatheblue said:

Chill.

Nobody has any idea what stage the deal is it. They might still be sorting all the image rights etc or waiting for Arsenal to give the go ahead to announce it. We might even be holding it back ourselves.

Give Ade a break until we know the details.

Newspapers speculating about him wanting more many / delaying is just that, 'speculation'.

i hope to god your right mate . for some reason i just want it announced so we can move on . mind me im just impatient mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.