Adebayor (merged)

Pam said:
Marhes26 said:
Please sign him! i'll drive him to Manchester myself!

You lot are being ripped off!

I can't decide whether you gooners actually mean this or you're just trying to save face.

But anyway, hope you stuff the spuds again next season, and the rags.

they mean it, i've some long time gooner mates, they've never warmed to him and always slated him

They've just trailed the Arshavin interview. Apparently he is saying Gooners will be fine with or without Adebayor.

Ducado said:
Right

To get a work permit he would need a sponsor etc, he has now got it

Have some of you not thought perhaps the club do not want the news to come out just yet? It would appear that they are running quite a slick media operation, the guy could be all signed up for all we know, and the club are releasing the contrary information, one thing I can tell you, off the pitch at least (and I hope next season on it) this is not typical City, just because some of us are rather impatient does not mean the club will jump to your tune

Nail hit firmly on the head there fellah!

baldybouncer said:
Ducado said:
Right

Have some of you not thought perhaps the club do not want the news to come out just yet? It would appear that they are running quite a slick media operation, the guy could be all signed up for all we know, and the club are releasing the contrary information, one thing I can tell you, off the pitch at least (and I hope next season on it) this is not typical City, just because some of us are rather impatient does not mean the club will jump to your tune

Yeah, stop swallowing the media bull shit and only listen to City, FFS.

Pam said:
baldybouncer said:
Ducado said:
Right

Yeah, stop swallowing the media bull shit and only listen to City, FFS.

wise words

Sorry, got mixed up between Talk Shite and SSN. I've been switching between the two. Anyway, SSN are leading with the story that "City are closing in" on Adebayor.

Pam said:
Sorry, got mixed up between Talk Shite and SSN. I've been switching between the two. Anyway, SSN are leading with the story that "City are closing in" on Adebayor.

haha its great seeing them guess. they aint got a clue whats going on !

baldybouncer said:
Ducado said:
Right

Take Tevez it was quite obvious looking back that he had signed up weeks ago (to me anyway) who knows who else is signed up already! Expect surprises (not that I know any inside information) but the club do appear to running a very clever media operation, the longer things go on the more they are top of the media agenda, which means more publicity etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.