Adebayor (merged)

Young_Kenny_The_Blue said:
think it was nearer 9m but that doesn't matter. he was abismal two seasons ago. fair play to the lad he has sorted himelf out and what a season he had last year. jus hope it continues. and with the martial arts trainin hes doin, i can see him bein even better.

No, the idiots just needed a new target.

Bluemoon115 said:
think it was nearer 9m but that doesn't matter. he was abismal two seasons ago. fair play to the lad he has sorted himelf out and what a season he had last year. jus hope it continues. and with the martial arts trainin hes doin, i can see him bein even better.

dont get me wrong, i think he has done a great job, but in three quarters of his games, especially derby away, he was terrible. couldn't complete a pass...........

they did always say he was by far the most gifted player in trainin but he rarely did it on the pitch.

anyway, that my opinion and i dont want to talk about it anymore. the guy has come on leaps and bounds and has deserved every bit of praise that he gets. certainly a player to build a team around. and was by far my favorite player last season. hope he turns out many more. shame he missed out on young player of the year. deserved it way ahead of A.Young.

soz if this annoyed you. just my opinion

I thought Derby away was one of his better games personally, he ran the show in his favoured position.

The Fixer said:
I think what spanishblue is trying to say is if it was AC or Barca that contacted arsenal over adebayor this deal would of been signed sealed and delivered? correct me if i'm talking bollocks lol.
We're not AC or Barca. It's time some of our fans came back down to Earth. As much as we may be going in for big name players, we've still only signed one of them.

This is a contract worth over 20m; it takes time. If it was in the construction industry, such a contract would be negotiated over a period of months, but because it's not been sorted inside 3 days some of our fans see their arse. FFS

Bluemoon115 said:

Absolutely 100% correct mate.

I wonder who it will be next year?

Didsbury Dave said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Judging by the posts on here Adebayor has it sewn up if he signs!

Didsbury Dave said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Yup I agree. A young lad being mercilessly ripped to pish by 40,000 odd fans. No wonder he was a wreck when he stepped onto the park at times. Have to admit I was not completely guilt free but now having seen the light I'll not be slaughtering any more of our lads.After all we all have bad days. It's just that most of us don't have a huge crowd reminding us!

I imagine RSC will get a lot of abuse if he doesn't hit the ground running, same with Bellamy if he does poorly. Then of course Bridge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.