Adebayor (merged)

Dubai Blue said:
The Fixer said:
I think what spanishblue is trying to say is if it was AC or Barca that contacted arsenal over adebayor this deal would of been signed sealed and delivered? correct me if i'm talking bollocks lol.
We're not AC or Barca. It's time some of our fans came back down to Earth. As much as we may be going in for big name players, we've still only signed one of them.

This is a contract worth over 20m; it takes time. If it was in the construction industry, such a contract would be negotiated over a period of months, but because it's not been sorted inside 3 days some of our fans see their arse. FFS

Erm.. i hope thats not aimed at me! i was putting into laymans terms what spanishblue was trying to get at it's not my opinion mate!

The Fixer said:
Dubai Blue said:
The Fixer said:
I think what spanishblue is trying to say is if it was AC or Barca that contacted arsenal over adebayor this deal would of been signed sealed and delivered? correct me if i'm talking bollocks lol.
We're not AC or Barca. It's time some of our fans came back down to Earth. As much as we may be going in for big name players, we've still only signed one of them.

This is a contract worth over 20m; it takes time. If it was in the construction industry, such a contract would be negotiated over a period of months, but because it's not been sorted inside 3 days some of our fans see their arse. FFS

Erm.. i hope thats not aimed at me! i was putting into laymans terms what spanishblue was trying to get at it's not my opinion mate!
I know. It was a follow up to what you said. People just need to be patient.

sdavros said:
Young_Kenny_The_Blue said:
PabZab said:
I thought Derby away was one of his better games personally, he ran the show in his favoured position.

???

i agree with pabzab.. when we done the shite 2-1 stevie was by far and away the best player on the park
How the hell can you agree with PabZab????? I agree with Kenny, what hes said so far is 100% spot on. I hate those guys that are now treating Ireland like hes untouchable just because of 1 good season......... Yeah he had a great season but in some parts of games he looked average.... we need to wait and see if he can pull out a season like that year in year out, then imo he will be an untouchable at the club

Why are people even talking about CITY players being slaughtered - by our own fans? If you want to criticise someone do it in the pub, do it on here, but not at the matches.

ussy said:
. I hate those guys that are now treating Ireland like hes untouchable just because of 1 good season......... Yeah he had a great season but in some parts of games he looked average.... we need to wait and see if he can pull out a season like that year in year out, then imo he will be an untouchable at the club

You know nothing about football.

That's my opinion, of course, but the evidence is there for all to make their minds up.

Before this transfer was mooted it was only a minority of Arsenal fans that wanted shot of Adebayor, the vast majority of them recognised the skills and hoped that he would stay injury free and reproduce his earlier form. Now he's on the brink of leaving their club they're all jumping on the bandwagon to save face in what is easily the most pathetic attempt at damage limitation since George W Bush said "But those Iraqi prisoners were really bad people!"

The fact is that they're about to lose their most talented striker. Van Persie, for all his ability, is not a 30 goals a season striker, never has been and never will be. Eduardo isn't anything special either. That leaves... erm... Bendtner...

Yeah, I'm sure Arsenal fans are real happy right about now. Especially once their increasingly eccentric manager goes out and blows the full 25 large on 5 ten-year-olds.

johnmc said:
PabZab said:
I imagine RSC will get a lot of abuse if he doesn't hit the ground running, same with Bellamy if he does poorly. Then of course Bridge.

Micah without a shadow

Good shout, people seem to be really annoyed by his like of music and DJing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.