Adebayor (merged)

Positive news in The Sun but F365 are just quoting them so it's still only The Sun that say anything's happening today.

Didsbury Dave said:
It will be Bridge, you are right.

Doubt it... next season he will have cover in front... wont be left with three to mark...
We'll see a different Bridge next season... mark my words!!! anybody dissing Bridge is clueless.... After Cole... the next best left back!

levets said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Doubt it... next season he will have cover in front... wont be left with three to mark...
We'll see a different Bridge next season... mark my words!!! anybody dissing Bridge is clueless.... After Cole... the next best left back!

Levets, I really rate Bridge and am happy for him to be first choice.

My comments are based on the ignorance of some of our fans, not his ability.

levets said:
Didsbury Dave said:

NOPE! I WANT HIM GONE! I WANT HIM OUT OF MY HOUSE! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111!!!ONE!!!!!!!!!!

Dillon said:
Positive news in The Sun but F365 are just quoting them so it's still only The Sun that say anything's happening today.

The same Sun that fabricated the whole £168k watches story and is now getting sued to heck by us, so you might want to take anything they say about us with a pinch of salt from now on.....

Didsbury Dave said:
levets said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Levets, I really rate Bridge and am happy for him to be first choice.

My comments are based on the ignorance of some of our fans, not his ability.

My comments are based on the ignorance of some of our fans

DD... mine also... wasn't implying your views were as such...

Bridge wasn't fully fit for us at all last season. I hope he gets a full pre-season in and at full fitness he will push Cole for the England LB spot.

Sky just reported Adebayor is very close to signing. He has been at the Arsenal training ground saying his goodbyes!

Get IN!

More later apparently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.