Adebayor (merged)

dw7 said:
why would chelsea want him when drogba and anelka are better

I don't think they do but Drogba and Anelka are in their 30's.... Chelsea need younger players

skybluekings said:
If Ade is entertaining other offers, then I say he can fuck off.

I've pretty much had enough of the Ronaldinho, Kaka, Eto and now Terry? "failures" to want to go through another one.

City should seek players who "would be delighted" to play for us...not someone who has to "think about it" while trying to get Chelsea on the side.

Great player? yes. If he was trying to get Chelsea...he's a cnut!
I fully agree with that.

Dillon said:
vincent said:
How do you come to that conclusion ?

Some guesswork of course but it's a prediction. My prediction. It makes sense. To me anyway.

I don't want to argue with anyone but I just think it's a very slim chance we have of signing Ade now.

And I'm gutted personally. We still haven't got a champions league player to join us. Tevez and Robinho were very different deals. It's really tough, I accept that but when we get knocked back it's still frustrating.

Ade is a player I really like aswell which is why I've posted so much about him.

We'll still make huge progress, look at our squad and I know I should be happy about that and I am but it's these players who will take us from maybe 5/6 to really mixing it with the top 3/4.

It might just take another season which is no bad thing but Tevez just made me really positive and then we might have another knock-back.

Hell, we've not even been 100% knocked back yet so I'll stop whinging, it's just frustrating, probably more so as Ade is a favourite player of mine.

Too much guesswork!! You keep mentioning Chelski, but ignore the fact the guy said NO OTHER CLUB IS INVOLVED

He may not join us, but you my friend (or rag) just are so fucking negative!

FCUK ME, why do you let the media and agents do this to some of you.

1. Media must sell more advertising so need to spin the story for all it's worth to keep you coming back and reading every new twist
2. It would be a pretty poor agent that would nail his client to one clubs mast....how would he then negotiate with other clubs if the deal fell through?

Come on, how many times are we going to fall into this trap

i8therags said:
skybluekings said:
If Ade is entertaining other offers, then I say he can fuck off.

I've pretty much had enough of the Ronaldinho, Kaka, Eto and now Terry? "failures" to want to go through another one.

City should seek players who "would be delighted" to play for us...not someone who has to "think about it" while trying to get Chelsea on the side.

Great player? yes. If he was trying to get Chelsea...he's a cnut!
I fully agree with that.

Where is the evidence that Chelsea are about to put an offer in for him

Dillon said:
Pam said:
Bullshit!! He said no other club was involved!!

Yes he is pissed because of how quickly it has happened and that he had no idea they wanted him out.

I am beginning to think you are a RAG

He said no other club was currently involved but he also said they could become involved the longer this goes on.

And calling me a rag, way harsh.

That was me you clown!! Haven't a clue how you managed to post as if it was Pam!

Personally I didn't hear him say other clubs could become involved. I did hear him say it was nothing to do with City why he hasn't signed and that no other club was involved.

So please stop being so fucking negative!

eato said:
if he thought he was only going to sign for a continental club, why did he do a work permit in mcr? Sounds like you were just listening for confirmation of your current state of mind?

BTW if he doesn't sign who gives a shit...does anyone really believe that adebayor is really going to be a make or break us in the next few seasons? Tevez was much more important

I happen to think Ade would be as important as Tevez. No big deal.

I think the whole work permit thing was City trying to push it through quickly. He could do that and still be undecided. Of course.

You might be right about my state of mind though, I do have it in my head that we're not getting him.

so there has been an interview that could have been interpreted in more than one way then?
and some of us decide to flap. well dillon take the facts into consideration:
. work permit in MANCHESTER agreed
. fee and personal terms agreed.
. no statement from city ending our interest.
. no other clubs involoved

and ITK'S have stated they expect it to be done sooner rather than later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.