Adebayor (merged)

Dillon said:
Pam said:
Will people stop buying the Chelski are going to hijack every deal media line.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/359250/CHELSEA-BID-FOR-CARLOS-TEVEZ-Carlo-Ancelotti-aims-to-hijack-Manchester-City-bid.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/3 ... y-bid.html</a>

(And there's plenty more where that came from).

GIVE IT A REST.

Ok, just bear with me I'm not trying to cause more arguments but explain where I'm coming from.

Tevez was always favourite for us as he lives in Manchester, has friends here, kids in school here etc.

Now Ade is in London, has friends there etc

So you can see why I'm scared of Chelsea coming for him. Especially with the other things like Ancellotti liking him and Chelsea looking for a striker. I was just adding up the situation.

Does it not make sense to you aswell?

I'm not saying it's certain of course but would anyone be surprised, the odds are good for it to happen.
Tevez does NOT have KIDS in school. He has one child.

You are not one of us. Why do you insist on this fakery?...because your entire purpose is to undermine morale. You are another false-flagger.

I personally hope he goes to Chelsea or fucks off back to the gooners,,, he aint for me, only my opinion...

stavros said:
Dillon said:
Ok, just bear with me I'm not trying to cause more arguments but explain where I'm coming from.

Tevez was always favourite for us as he lives in Manchester, has friends here, kids in school here etc.

Now Ade is in London, has friends there etc

So you can see why I'm scared of Chelsea coming for him. Especially with the other things like Ancellotti liking him and Chelsea looking for a striker. I was just adding up the situation.

Does it not make sense to you aswell?

I'm not saying it's certain of course but would anyone be surprised, the odds are good for it to happen.

i think they will stay well away from it personally , becuse they are shitting themselves over the JT situation
spot on

flb said:
stavros said:
i think they will stay well away from it personally , becuse they are shitting themselves over the JT situation
spot on

yeah wouldnt make sense to piss us off like that .
the JT situation is already embarassing enough for them

Pam said:
I'm just slightly worried about his attitude because now I come to think of it, the deteriorating relationship between the player and Arsenal fans was their perception that he didn't really want to play for them because he thought he was too big for the club. If he carries the same sort of baggage over to City, he'll be hung, drawn and quartered. I don't think we would tolerate that for five seconds.

He sounds like such a wanker.

Well that's what the arsenal fans would have you believe. I think he's felt undervalued there. They all wank over Van Persie, Fabregas and Walcott, but they call their top scorer three seasons in a row all sorts of names. Same goes for Toure, and remember what they did to Eboue? Puts any treatment that vassell or sturridge have recieved here into perspective. Apparently those three are isolated in the dressing room for some reason or other, so I am a little understanding as to why he hasn't been at his best this season. The fans will actually tell you that Adebayor is dreadful, that anyone could have scored 30 goals the season before last. They are taking out their frustrations at the teams lack of progress on people who don't deserve it. They are worse than city fans who've turned on Dunne.

bizzbo said:
Pam said:
I'm just slightly worried about his attitude because now I come to think of it, the deteriorating relationship between the player and Arsenal fans was their perception that he didn't really want to play for them because he thought he was too big for the club. If he carries the same sort of baggage over to City, he'll be hung, drawn and quartered. I don't think we would tolerate that for five seconds.

Well that's what the arsenal fans would have you believe. I think he's felt undervalued there. They all wank over Van Persie, Fabregas and Walcott, but they call their top scorer three seasons in a row all sorts of names. Same goes for Toure, and remember what they did to Eboue? Puts any treatment that vassell or sturridge have recieved here into perspective. Apparently those three are isolated in the dressing room for some reason or other, so I am a little understanding as to why he hasn't been at his best this season. The fans will actually tell you that Adebayor is dreadful, that anyone could have scored 30 goals the season before last. They are taking out their frustrations at the teams lack of progress on people who don't deserve it. They are worse than city fans who've turned on Dunne.

sour grapes.

bizzbo said:
Pam said:

That was one of the most pitiful things I have seen in football in recent times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.