Adebayor (merged)

Dillon said:
Pam said:
Will people stop buying the Chelski are going to hijack every deal media line.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/359250/CHELSEA-BID-FOR-CARLOS-TEVEZ-Carlo-Ancelotti-aims-to-hijack-Manchester-City-bid.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/3 ... y-bid.html</a>

(And there's plenty more where that came from).

GIVE IT A REST.

Ok, just bear with me I'm not trying to cause more arguments but explain where I'm coming from.

Tevez was always favourite for us as he lives in Manchester, has friends here, kids in school here etc.

Now Ade is in London, has friends there etc

So you can see why I'm scared of Chelsea coming for him. Especially with the other things like Ancellotti liking him and Chelsea looking for a striker. I was just adding up the situation.

Does it not make sense to you aswell?

I'm not saying it's certain of course but would anyone be surprised, the odds are good for it to happen.

i think they will stay well away from it personally , becuse they are shitting themselves over the JT situation

stavros said:
Marvin said:
Exactly. He's from Africa, not Mancunia. Yet there's disappointment because he's not running to sign for City. I'm glad some of you are not negotiating transfers on City's behalf.

i know yeah ! imagine if some of these were in charge of negotiations FFS.
"ok emanuel you will sign in the next 20 minutes or were moving on "
"ok fuck off then"

I would have only given him 15....

;)

stavros said:
Pam said:
I know where you're coming from but he'd have to be as thick as pig shit to stay with the Gooners and that's really his only option other than joing City because no one else (including Chelski) is interested.

thats sort of my point and thats why i think he will sign for us !
thinking about it logically there is no reason to worry. and who knows , we might be waiting to announce it tomorrow at coms, and all this could be a big pr stunt !!!! (just a guess )
I had been thinking for a while that they wanted to unveil Tevez at the Live at city event, but obviously he signed before it so maybe thats what they'll do with Ade instead.

I'm just slightly worried about his attitude because now I come to think of it, the deteriorating relationship between the player and Arsenal fans was triggered initially by their perception that he didn't really want to play for them because he thought he was too big for the club. If he carries the same sort of baggage over to City, he'll be hung, drawn and quartered. I don't think we would tolerate that for five seconds.

He sounds like such a wanker.

fulhamroad22 said:
Not that I like Adebayor as a player or anything but this would be quite amusing if it happened <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1200451/City-fuming-Adebayor-twist-Arsenal-striker-flirts-Chelsea-move.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0LY2Proxb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0LY2Proxb</a>

It's not that i have gripes with City either, it is just it's almost guaranteed that you've got him. If he went to us instead it would be very amusing.
chelsea should not fuck us off right now!!! your not the big boys anymore . . . . if you sabotaged any of our deals we would hunt you down and destroy chelsea limb from limb, so faaack orf! . . . . . . . . yes i've had a few beers

TFC said:
stavros said:
i know yeah ! imagine if some of these were in charge of negotiations FFS.
"ok emanuel you will sign in the next 20 minutes or were moving on "
"ok fuck off then"

I would have only given him 15....

;)

some on here would probably deem that to be patient !

Pam said:
I'm just slightly worried about his attitude because now I come to think of it, the deteriorating relationship between the player and Arsenal fans was their perception that he didn't really want to play for them because he thought he was too big for the club. If he carries the same sort of baggage over to City, he'll be hung, drawn and quartered. I don't think we would tolerate that for five seconds.

He sounds like such a wanker.

we are getting stronger and stronger . arsenal have declined over the years.
i know some arsenal fans might disagree but simply their league positions havent been as good. and their best players are constantly being linked with moves away.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
I find the remarks about not wanting to leave Chelsea quite staggering. They all hate the dight of him. Why doesn't he know this.

Pam

When did he move to Chelsea are u ITK?

Chelski on the brain. I have amended it to read Arsenal.

TFC said:
stavros said:
some on here would probably deem that to be patient !

I would still love to see the lad in sky blue, but if it doesnt work out, we've already shown we are more than capable of pulling the plug and moving on.

Dont understand why so many are flapping tbh.

i agree mate .
we should give this and any other big transfer the time it deserves.
if it doesnt work out for whatever reason , so be it.
we will move on to another target.
hughes is looking for quality, and comewhat may, our squad will carry on improving

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.