Adebayor (merged)

I find the remarks about not wanting to leave Chelsea quite staggering. They all hate the dight of him. Why doesn't he know this.

Pam

When did he move to Chelsea are u ITK?

Not that I like Adebayor as a player or anything but this would be quite amusing if it happened <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1200451/City-fuming-Adebayor-twist-Arsenal-striker-flirts-Chelsea-move.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0LY2Proxb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0LY2Proxb</a>

It's not that i have gripes with City either, it is just it's almost guaranteed that you've got him. If he went to us instead it would be very amusing.

stavros said:
Dillon said:
I agree on both points.

I hope Cooke not being there doesn't cost us (not his fault of course) but I think having him and Hughes talk to Ade personally to sell the club would really have helped in this deal. Maybe take Tevez with them!

And I agree that if we do get him he can still be a mega player despite his cold feet now. He's entitled to take time, I don't begrudge him at all.

cold feet?
FFS hes having to make a huge huge decision mate.
most players at least would mull the decision over for a few days, and are completely entitled to do so.
maybe he agreed contract and work permit etc so that if and when he did decide to join us that he would do so and that would be it .i.e. get all the awkward stuff out the way and then decide .
rather than decide first and then have to go through permit and negotiations after.
at the end of the day we are all guessing but to me anyway things are looking good in this deal

I know where you're coming from but he'd have to be as thick as pig shit to stay with the Gooners and that's really his only option other than joing City because no one else (including Chelski) is interested.

vincent said:
stavros said:
cold feet?
most players at least would mull the decision over for a few days, and are completely entitled to do so.
maybe he agreed contract and work permit etc so that if and when he did decide to join us that he would do so and that would be it .i.e. get all the awkward stuff out the way and then decide .
rather than decide first and then have to go through permit and negotiations after.
at the end of the day we are all guessing but to me anyway things are looking good in this deal

spot on mate... people seem to forget tevez had 6 months to think about our offer.
Exactly. He's from Africa, not Mancunia. Yet there's disappointment because he's not running to sign for City. I'm glad some of you are not negotiating transfers on City's behalf.

Pam said:
stavros said:
cold feet?

I know where you're coming from but he'd have to be as thick as pig shit to stay with the Gooners and that's really his only option other than joing City because no one else (including Chelski) is interested.

thats sort of my point and thats why i think he will sign for us !
thinking about it logically there is no reason to worry. and who knows , we might be waiting to announce it tomorrow at coms, and all this could be a big pr stunt !!!! (just a guess )

Pam said:
Will people stop buying the Chelski are going to hijack every deal media line.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/359250/CHELSEA-BID-FOR-CARLOS-TEVEZ-Carlo-Ancelotti-aims-to-hijack-Manchester-City-bid.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/3 ... y-bid.html</a>

(And there's plenty more where that came from).

GIVE IT A REST.

Ok, just bear with me I'm not trying to cause more arguments but explain where I'm coming from.

Tevez was always favourite for us as he lives in Manchester, has friends here, kids in school here etc.

Now Ade is in London, has friends there etc

So you can see why I'm scared of Chelsea coming for him. Especially with the other things like Ancellotti liking him and Chelsea looking for a striker. I was just adding up the situation.

Does it not make sense to you aswell?

I'm not saying it's certain of course but would anyone be surprised, the odds are good for it to happen.

Marvin said:
vincent said:
spot on mate... people seem to forget tevez had 6 months to think about our offer.
Exactly. He's from Africa, not Mancunia. Yet there's disappointment because he's not running to sign for City. I'm glad some of you are not negotiating transfers on City's behalf.

i know yeah ! imagine if some of these were in charge of negotiations FFS.
"ok emanuel you will sign in the next 20 minutes or were moving on "
"ok fuck off then"

Dillon said:
Pam said:
Will people stop buying the Chelski are going to hijack every deal media line.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/359250/CHELSEA-BID-FOR-CARLOS-TEVEZ-Carlo-Ancelotti-aims-to-hijack-Manchester-City-bid.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/3 ... y-bid.html</a>

(And there's plenty more where that came from).

GIVE IT A REST.

Ok, just bear with me I'm not trying to cause more arguments but explain where I'm coming from.

Tevez was always favourite for us as he lives in Manchester, has friends here, kids in school here etc.

Now Ade is in London, has friends there etc

So you can see why I'm scared of Chelsea coming for him. Especially with the other things like Ancellotti liking him and Chelsea looking for a striker. I was just adding up the situation.

Does it not make sense to you aswell?

I'm not saying it's certain of course but would anyone be surprised, the odds are good for it to happen.

No as AC Milan were and still are desperate for some power and presence upfront. Chelsea have that already.. They need someone like Pato or aguero...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.