Adebayor (merged)

The Fixer said:
Ssn just read the back pages i think it was the guardian saying chelsea are to hijack the deal.

Not on their website but SSN normally update the SS site with the back pages segment.

Dillon said:
true8lue said:

"He then travelled to Manchester to finalise the paperwork to complete the deal. "

Only line that makes me think it might all be rubbish.

!

Happily, they could be getting one detail wrong without getting the peice as a whole wrong. Trouble with the Minger though is it's often wrong because it presents its educated guesses as facts. Let's see which of the other papers pick up on i.t

Bluemoon115 said:
As someonw who's been out since 3, could one (or all) of you please summarize what has been released int he media/said on here/etc.

Someone whos acting on behalf of Arsenal for the deal says Adebayor didn't know anything about the deal till the weekend and it came as a surprise to him that Arsenal wanted rid. Says fee, work permit etc has been agreed but he just wants a few days to think about the move however he expects a move to be sorted either way by the end of the weekend

Mirror reckon it's a done deal but he's holding off for a loyalty payment while Daily Mail reckon Chelsea are in for him

Happy Blue reckons he'll have a medical over the weekend now that a few problems have been sorted out

Failsworth_Blue said:
Bluemoon115 said:
As someonw who's been out since 3, could one (or all) of you please summarize what has been released int he media/said on here/etc.

Someone whos acting on behalf of Arsenal for the deal says Adebayor didn't know anything about the deal till the weekend and it came as a surprise to him that Arsenal wanted rid. Says fee, work permit etc has been agreed but he just wants a few days to think about the move however he expects a move to be sorted either way by the end of the weekend

Mirror reckon it's a done deal but he's holding off for a loyalty payment while Daily Mail reckon Chelsea are in for him

Happy Blue reckons he'll have a medical over the weekend now that a few problems have been sorted out

Sounds good to me.

NSBFL said:
What is a "Stong Manu"?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2541963/Mark-Hughes-wants-Emmanuel-Adebayors-strength.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=Football" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... R=Football</a>

Locked in talks? That isn't what the person who may or may not be his agent said to Talk Shite earlier.

Bluemoon115 said:
nothing concreat I;m afraid.Reports seem to conflict so I;m none the wiser.He wants to sign for us.he;s not sure he wants to.Chelski are in for him,Chelski aren;t.He;ll play Tuesday,he won;t.He;ll sign Monday,but he may not.I hope this unhelpfull post will be of some help..

stavros said:
Marvin said:
Exactly. He's from Africa, not Mancunia. Yet there's disappointment because he's not running to sign for City. I'm glad some of you are not negotiating transfers on City's behalf.

i know yeah ! imagine if some of these were in charge of negotiations FFS.
"ok emanuel you will sign in the next 20 minutes or were moving on "
"ok fuck off then"

I don't agree with you but I laughed my head off at this.

i8therags said:
Bluemoon115 said:
nothing concreat I;m afraid.Reports seem to conflict so I;m none the wiser.He wants to sign for us.he;s not sure he wants to.Chelski are in for him,Chelski aren;t.He;ll play Tuesday,he won;t.He;ll sign Monday,but he may not.I hope this unhelpfull post will be of some help..

Aghaaaaaaaaaa

stavros said:
Marvin said:
Exactly. He's from Africa, not Mancunia. Yet there's disappointment because he's not running to sign for City. I'm glad some of you are not negotiating transfers on City's behalf.

i know yeah ! imagine if some of these were in charge of negotiations FFS.
"ok emanuel you will sign in the next 20 minutes or were moving on "
"ok fuck off then"

"We'll give you £15m and Richards"
"The press say you want 250k, you can fuck right off son"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.