Adebayor (merged)

moomba said:
TFC said:
See edit. Would love to continue tomorrow though.

Try not to take things so personally.

I'm overwhelmingly positive about the future of the club, I just think it would be better handled with a different person in charge, thats all.

Well if City get Terry and Hughes continues to lay the foundations like Raneri did at Chelsea then you may get your wish and the Special one may come when all the hard work has been done!

Why dont you give the current guys a break!

Dillon said:
svennis pennis said:
Its a shame from an instant point of view that Cook, Hughes etc... arent here to talk to him face to face but in the long run, if he signs we will get a player that has thought it through without having his arm twisted. So that can only be good for us.

I agree on both points.

I hope Cooke not being there doesn't cost us (not his fault of course) but I think having him and Hughes talk to Ade personally to sell the club would really have helped in this deal. Maybe take Tevez with them!

And I agree that if we do get him he can still be a mega player despite his cold feet now. He's entitled to take time, I don't begrudge him at all.

How the hell would Cookie not being there in person make the difference?

Pam said:
stavros said:
good question, im not sure what the rules are.
this could be whats holding it up

It held up the Joey Barton (Praise Be His Name) deal to Newcastle if anyone remembers that. He had a £300,000 loyalty bonus that City refused to pay. Eventually, the bar codes came in and paid it so they could get the deal done.

Hahahaha - don't care if we get Ade or not now... that fact has made my month!

Newcastle f***ing United, what a joke of a club... I almost pity them. ALMOST

hahahahahaha!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
moomba said:

I'm overwhelmingly positive about the future of the club, I just think it would be better handled with a different person in charge, thats all.

Well if City get Terry and Hughes continues to lay the foundations like Raneri did at Chelsea then you may get your wish and the Special one may come when all the hard work has been done!

I might just continue to post my opinions on a message board that was built for people to post their opinions on.

A new function? Hey, what about avatars!?

34own77.gif

moomba said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:

I might just continue to post my opinions on a message board that was built for people to post their opinions on.

Yawn.

The Fixer said:
Ssn just read the back pages i think it was the guardian saying chelsea are to hijack the deal.

I've just thought of a machiavellian conspiracy theory that maybe city's media gurus are fostering this rumour knowing that Adebayor will sign so that the papers will run the headline "adebayor snubs Chelsea" and then go on about how Chelsea also failed to land robinho and tevez - it would certainly smooth the way for Terry to hand in a transfer request...

or am I just being too devious?

I'm overwhelmingly positive about the future of the club

Course your entitled to your opinion didnt mean to offend you!

tried now think I will go for a kip!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.